Matches How many points do you think we’ll get in last 15 games?

Looking at the fixture list, I think we have to have at least two more wins before the end of March, otherwise we're in deep trouble.

April is absolutely brutal, until the two relegation six pointers vs. FGR & Accrington to finish.
If we're on 43/44 points by April 1st, then we'll likely scrap a few more points in April and got to Nailsworth without too much pressure. But any less than that.......

Problem is that if we'd fired KR after Shrewsbury (as I think almost any other club in our situation would have done, if not before), they we'd likely have had a new permanent manager in place for this next stretch of winnable games. We're instead going into them with confidence at rock bottom, and a manager who's seemingly picking a team and formation at random every week.
Spot on.
After Burton I said I couldn't see us winning 3 games by the end of March without a change of manager.

I'm absolutely dumbfounded there's been no statement from the club today regarding sacking KR or even at the very least some kind of statement, instead in between work I've caught confirmation Mark Thomas has left and there's some bargains at the Club Shop.

Absolute f****** shambles.

All fans are free to express their concerns in the way they choose but my ST will remain in my wallet.

Last edited:
You just have to hope that the players have enough pride and commitment to their own careers to make it work however karl throws them together. Hes not on the pitch!

Back
Top Bottom