General October’s League Fixtures

How many points will we get in October’s 6 league fixtures?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If only. I’ve ordered a new freestanding cabinet for the bathroom and I’m terrified that it won’t fit in the gap between the sink and the doorway. I’ve done all the measurements and it should go with about a centimetre to spare but I’ve got no way of knowing for sure until it shows up on Friday.

It's that "getting something that's fit for purpose and a perfect fit" mentality that is holding you back! Why don't you get a much loved but battered arm chair and force it into the gap!

Karl Robinson - Interior Designer *

* sorry Karl, love you!!!

8 from next 5. We look much much better with Moore and Findlay in tandem.

We’re going to be difficult to beat in October.

6 points from Wycombe & soon to be mangerless Exeter before 3 games we will lose.

It's that "getting something that's fit for purpose and a perfect fit" mentality that is holding you back! Why don't you get a much loved but battered arm chair and force it into the gap!

Karl Robinson - Interior Designer *

* sorry Karl, love you!!!

Is that self love? :)

Who knows, it’s only div 3. Bolton away looks tricky but they were shonky last season so if we show a bit of self control we could win there.

Well I'm 2 from 2 on my predictions will it be 3 from 3 next Saturday I hope so with or without KR this rut we are in needs stopping

I think we will sqeek another point ,but we are 2 months before we can get players in. It's absolutely disgraceful what's Karl's excuse Critchley in by Saturday after a thumping Tuesday. we will be in the bottom four very soon. Do our owners not realise we can get relegated ,because at this rate its definitely going to happen.

Draw at Portsmouth please.
That’s good predicting. It’s hard to see us getting anything from Pompey but we could spring a surprise at Bolton. Impossible to say given that we don’t know who will be manager and how many will be injured.

4-6 for me I think we will
Charlton (d)
Wycombe (L)
Exeter (w)
Peterborough (L)
Portsmouth (d)
Bolton (L)
So that gives us 5 points
Sorry to quote myself but i said 5 points this month so let's see if we can get any unexpected points from Bolton
On a serious note I wish I was a betting man I wonder what odds I would have got for those results so far

Fairly dependent on the injury crisis but...

Oct 1st - Charlton (D)
Oct 8th - Wycombe (L)
Oct 15th - Exeter (W)
Oct 22nd - Peterborough (L)
Oct 25th - Portsmouth (D or L)
Oct 29th - Bolton (L)

You are on fire!

I would say that I hope you put money on it but I'm secretly hoping that you're wrong about Bolton.

You are on fire!

I would say that I hope you put money on it but I'm secretly hoping that you're wrong about Bolton.

So do I! The team is showing a little more fight, although I feel that's in no small part to the two individual errors from Taylor and Bodin forcing the hand slightly.

If we do draw at Bolton it'll be 0-0 but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom