FA Cup 1st round draw Monday 17th October

This happens regularly, either someone at the club doesn't know how to use the system or Ticketmaster is a waste of space.

Either way if reflects badly on the club.
The latter is definitely true.

You might have something there as it sends you to a page to buy a membership from the page declining you as a season ticket holder. Maybe somebody at the club pressed the wrong button

You might have something there as it sends you to a page to buy a membership from the page declining you as a season ticket holder. Maybe somebody at the club pressed the wrong button
If so, they’re going to be very embarrassed and a lot of ST holders will rightly be asking what the club will do to sort out the situation. I need to get three seats due to people I’m going with and there aren’t loads of those…….

I'm guessing they will need to re-schedule a new date/time for these sales or else they will upset anyone who doesn't have the time or patience to wait around on a Friday night whilst they fix it.

If so, they’re going to be very embarrassed and a lot of ST holders will rightly be asking what the club will do to sort out the situation. I need to get three seats due to people I’m going with and there aren’t loads of those…….
I'm looking for two. This just so f*****g amateurish.

And of course, everyone at the club has gone home.

Dear Mr Barton, wake the f**k up and do your job!!

I would suggest not jumping to conclusions and blaming individuals without any facts.

The fact is that tickets went on sale at 5pm but nobody can buy one. That in itself is a poor show
That has nothing to do with my comment, my point being we don't know where any fault lies so naming and swearing at individuals doesn't help anything.

That has nothing to do with my comment, my point being we don't know where any fault lies so naming and swearing at individuals doesn't help anything.
Yes it does. It shows a level of frustration and irritation with a system that is not working. It also displays the level of emotion and dedication to the club from supporters. Maybe you don't care if tickets are available or not, some of us do, strongly.

Yes it does. It shows a level of frustration and irritation with a system that is not working. It also displays the level of emotion and dedication to the club from supporters. Maybe you don't care if tickets are available or not, some of us do, strongly.
So shouting and swearing means you're a better supporter, give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom