FA Cup 1st round draw Monday 17th October

Who's shouting? And who made you the moral compass of the forum?
I'm no moral compass, it's just a bit ignorant to jump to conclusions and bad mouth people without any facts.

Got my tickets too even though apparently you thought I wasn't bothered.

I'm no moral compass, it's just a bit ignorant to jump to conclusions and bad mouth people without any facts.

Got my tickets too even though apparently you thought I wasn't bothered.
So pleased for you. Perhaps you might want to think about how things were sorted. Who actually gave a damn and emailed the appropriate people responsible for ticketing? And, while you're at it, perhaps explain what the facts were in this instance? My "ignorance" apparently led me to believe that the head of ticketing might be the right choice to get things working and, lo and behold, I was right.

1666371508054.png

Great. LRC membership doesn't get me a discount on the website, and my Season Ticket doesn't let me buy Season Ticket only seats.

Still getting the 'event is not yet available to you' screen......................

Ticket sales have now been suspended due to a technical issue. Totally pathetic very unprofessional

this really isnt right

so much for assurances & promises given at the agm .... talk is cheap it seems

It’s very distressing watching the matches .
This is taken to an even higher level,when I can’t buy a ticket for my next fix.😉
That's well expressed! You've got some people saying they won't bother going any more, and others panicking that they'll miss out on a possibly disastrous away game during a train strike.

A small number of supporters were able to book this evening; those tickets will remain valid for the game. Phew

Yeah if the money has gone out of your account, or shows on your online banking as pending transactions then your done. ✅

Back
Top Bottom