FA Cup 1st round draw Monday 17th October

Don’t shoot the messenger.
I bought a seat and coach ticket at 08:35
Yes and I’ve tried says it doesn’t recognise my card tried the more her card is but won’t let us proceed and the credit card isn’t recognised it’s an absolute shut new system they seem to have

@OUSP Secretary Perhaps someone with direct contact could have a word when the dust settles! I've emailed Lee Barton in case he is not aware but it would be odd if the head of ticketing had not been part of the reactivation ahead of publicised time.

"However, in the meantime to ensure that all supporters have an equal opportunity to buy tickets for the game we have suspended sales with the aim of putting them on sale on Monday morning."

I’ve just bought 4 tickets (why wouldn’t I) and paid for them - as far as I’m concerned, we now have a legal contract in place for provision of the tickets.
Apparently, OUFC & Ticketmaster have been running tests which involved going "live"
The ticket site will be officially reinstated once they are satisfied that all is working ok.
It's not perfect and shouldn't happen but, we all know Ticketmaster and this is not the first time they have cocked up. Sadly, a lot of people will now be so put off by the process that they will miss out on tickets. I would hope that, if the fault lies with Ticketmaster, that there exists some form of penalty clause with a claw back of commission paid. After all, OUFC does not exactly earn a fortune selling tickets for an away match!

Apparently, OUFC & Ticketmaster have been running tests which involved going "live"
The ticket site will be officially reinstated once they are satisfied that all is working ok.
It's not perfect and shouldn't happen but, we all know Ticketmaster and this is not the first time they have cocked up. Sadly, a lot of people will now be so put off by the process that they will miss out on tickets. I would hope that, if the fault lies with Ticketmaster, that there exists some form of penalty clause with a claw back of commission paid. After all, OUFC does not exactly earn a fortune selling tickets for an away match!
Still working, only thing stopping me getting more tickets is I've used my allocation (2)

@OUSP Secretary Perhaps someone with direct contact could have a word when the dust settles! I've emailed Lee Barton in case he is not aware but it would be odd if the head of ticketing had not been part of the reactivation ahead of publicised time.

"However, in the meantime to ensure that all supporters have an equal opportunity to buy tickets for the game we have suspended sales with the aim of putting them on sale on Monday morning."
I’ve just managed to get mine and the coach tickets, it’s taken almost 2 hours to get it sorted but it’s done

It’s a travesty mate

It says away terrace seats so I assume behind the goal
The main block of standing is to one side, the "Tennis club terrace". The seating is behind the goal in the "Leslie Gosden stand" which is the biggest stand.

The main block of standing is to one side, the "Tennis club terrace". The seating is behind the goal in the "Leslie Gosden stand" which is the biggest stand.

Yes hats where we sat when we played them in the friendly even funnier when a steward comes over and tells you to stop shouting because Henry got taken out and the Woking players rubbed out the white line while the red wasn’t looking and moves forward.
I do know it can be a nightmare parking and travelling in Woking

Loads of parking at Pizza Express. I often take my neices there for a revivifying nosh.

We heard........................ :ROFLMAO:

PRC_97520499.jpg

Back
Top Bottom