New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Is it legal/is there precedent for the club to advise people on who to vote for/not to vote for?

Middleton had started a thread on new houses nr yarnton nursery had quite a few comments someone posted up the link to this green party affordable houses and all of a sudden Middleton has locked it so no one can comment 🤣🤣
Absolute f*****g idiotic hypocrite that man is. It’s Green Party policy, until it isn’t 🤣.

Anyone notice that the last named objector in that undertakers story has the same surname as the Ox Mail reporter?

I'm not sure Qurashi is that common a name, so must be a hell of a coincidence. Surely the Ox Mail can't be showing bias can they.................

So you consider the Green Party nominee to be a "main candidate"....
No just highlighting the fact that one of the other candidates has stood for election to become an MP. This contradicts the information given by Millers Social Media manager.

Anyone notice that the last named objector in that undertakers story has the same surname as the Ox Mail reporter?

I'm not sure Qurashi is that common a name, so must be a hell of a coincidence. Surely the Ox Mail can't be showing bias can they.................
It'll be interesting to know Mr. Quraishi's thoughts on the stadium

Edward Field is my old primary school. What are they worried about? Do they think some kid or their parents are going to get knocked down under a hearse doing the school run or do they just hate to be reminded of their own mortality?

Middleton had started a thread on new houses nr yarnton nursery had quite a few comments someone posted up the link to this green party affordable houses and all of a sudden Middleton has locked it so no one can comment 🤣🤣
Another poster has relaunched the same story in defiance of Middleton so that comments can still be made. These new houses are next to where the councillor lives so I believe.

Another poster has relaunched the same story in defiance of Middleton so that comments can still be made. These new houses are next to where the councillor lives so I believe.
It'll probably get taken down for being "disrespectful"

literally is one in Bicester next to resedential houses more closely populated than that. NIMBYS out in full force, even for people that have passed away 🤣

While they are not per se against the dead Kidlington is not the place for them, it just doesn’t have the room being such a small village plus the dead will just add to the already terrible traffic problems, better of that the deceased stay in East Oxford where they belong.

Edward Field is my old primary school. What are they worried about? Do they think some kid or their parents are going to get knocked down under a hearse doing the school run or do they just hate to be reminded of their own mortality?

Probably more worried that a zombie apocalypse will result after 'Friends of' have shown a zombie movie to prove that zombies are a real threat.......

Also, hearses are famous for going fast. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom