New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Especially when they sit on multiple councils. Should be that you're either a county, district or parish councillor, and only on one council. Middleton is on the county, district, and two parish councils.
He must be coining it in. I don’t think parish councils pay but I was talking to a councillor in MK recently and he said he gets £20k pa. Whether that’s true or not I’ve no idea.

Yes ,what is the number of eligible voters in the new ward ?? I can't see Kidlington or Woodstock turning blue, or red ..I think it's down to Bicester. Not to sure on the demographics there....

But the more who vote in Kidlington and Woodstock for Labour help the overall constituency vote, regardless of if the majority in those places vote for Labour. Any extra vote could be vital so it is worth encouraging others to vote Labour anywhere in the new constituency.

I agree that Bicester will be key though.

But the more who vote in Kidlington and Woodstock for Labour help the overall constituency vote, regardless of if the majority in those places vote for Labour. Any extra vote could be vital so it is worth encouraging others to vote Labour anywhere in the new constituency.

I agree that Bicester will be key though.
Bicester and Kidlington Labour votes will be key in the new seat IMO

He must be coining it in. I don’t think parish councils pay but I was talking to a councillor in MK recently and he said he gets £20k pa. Whether that’s true or not I’ve no idea.
Councillors do not get paid as such but receive an allowance (which is taxed) to support their work on the council - details of a council's allowances will be available in committee minutes and possibly displayed on their website.

They may also claim expenses for such things as travel & subsistence costs but as with any organisation, they need to provide receipts or other proof of expenditure - mileage would be paid at the rate which the council pays it's employees.

Councillors do not get paid as such but receive an allowance (which is taxed) to support their work on the council - details of a council's allowances will be available in committee minutes and possibly displayed on their website.

They may also claim expenses for such things as travel & subsistence costs but as with any organisation, they need to provide receipts or other proof of expenditure - mileage would be paid at the rate which the council pays it's employees.

I thought mileage for everyone was set at 55p a mile?

Has there been much publicity yet in Bicester surrounding the election and the stadium? Just thinking how many of those Oxford fans living there would tie the 2 things together if they do vote.
Haven’t seen much myself but have only really received a Lib Dems leaflet so far and was very little mention in that I don’t believe.

what a stupid comment to add on the planning portal from kidlington parish council what did i say about vicar of dibleyScreenshot (75).png

Popped in and out of this thread and no idea what's going on.
Hey, ChatGPT, summarise the last 512 pages please.

Planning portal open until 22nd April so get your views on there is support of the stadium - and encourage others to do the same.

Meanwhile FoSB and neutral councillors are looking to throw mud at every element of the project. Not a single one of their claims stand up, and they know this. But they are looking to stir up opposition and trying to prove that due process hasn't been done in order to push for a review if the plans are approved. It is their tried and tested way to disrupt and delay, but it's not working! It's not fueling large levels of opposition and the LPA will see through it in seconds.

Finally, the club have raised concerns that OCC are stalling with agreeing to the Heads of Terms regarding the leasing of the triangle. It is believed that delays are with one or two individuals and I would advise emailing OCC and your councillors if applicable to ask why there is a delay and how important the stadium project is to you.

Back
Top Bottom