New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Is he expert on human behaviour? What are his sources?
he is the all knowing Tackley Oracle ( I think I spelt it correctly?) dontchaknow - how else would he earn £1000 an hour, its not for what he does, its for what he knows. Apparently

IM has finally blocked me from his twitter account...
Doesn't want anyone who doesn't fawn to his every word and question the untruths..
That happened to me long ago, managed to start getting at him again on Next Door though and had a few arrogant and ignorant replies from him but it’s good to get him to post these as just builds up the dossier of him ever being considered ‘neutral’

Screenshot_20231017-150903-679.png

Steve still thinks staying at The Breezeblock is an option. He still will not address the environmental impact of groundsharing.

I have to ask the question. Why are we giving a deluded nut job like Steve the time of day? He talks complete and utter bs. Just ignore the fool.
Because he's persistently peddling his nonsense for everyone to see I'm afraid. I'm nearly done with him anyway...

Just get to say Middleton is part of fosb then your done
It was either Steve Hill or Steve Fisher ( or maybe Steve Thompson ?) who after SB sports ground was shelved, or the FoSB/KPC poll result was announced, who wrote/ commented on the OM story,including outing Chester V as a FoSB 'supporter'

if it was an OM letter from back then, It maybe been repro'd on a YF thread at the time , either this thread or its predessesor? If of course memory serves that is

It was either Steve Hill or Steve Fisher ( or maybe Steve Thompson ?) who after SB sports ground was shelved, or the FoSB/KPC poll result was announced, who wrote/ commented on the OM story,including outing Chester V as a FoSB 'supporter'

if it was an OM letter from back then, It maybe been repro'd on a YF thread at the time , either this thread or its predessesor? If of course memory serves that is
Steve Hill on Nextdoor, accidentally outed Chester.

I have to ask the question. Why are we giving a deluded nut job like Steve the time of day? He talks complete and utter bs. Just ignore the fool.

We do need to counter misinformation campaigns, wouldn't want Cherwell residents believing what the opposition are saying and using that to oppose the stadium.

Any links to where currently active?

We do need to counter misinformation campaigns, wouldn't want Cherwell residents believing what the opposition are saying and using that to oppose the stadium.

Any links to where currently active?
Steve hill is just on facebook radio Oxford page he's been back on nextdoor called us all idiots and left but he will keep coming back now

Back
Top Bottom