General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to explain to them then that when you use a train for example I can go to Bicester North and walk to Bicester Village ( via a pub possibly) and get it from there or even into and out of Oxford. I will for one and I know many others from Banbury that will.
We certainly will be catching that train from Banbury either via Bicester or Oxford city centre , we do like a drink you know

This is a great new game, what is the furthest place from Kidlington that Sat Navs will take you through the town itself (erm, sorry, "village") to get to SB. Even for Enslow it takes you round. Shipton-on-Cherwell took me through Kidlington, so I guess that's the outlier.

View attachment 14944
Screenshot 2023-08-02 172913.jpg

This is a great new game, what is the furthest place from Kidlington that Sat Navs will take you through the town itself (erm, sorry, "village") to get to SB. Even for Enslow it takes you round. Shipton-on-Cherwell took me through Kidlington, so I guess that's the outlier.

View attachment 14944
That's odd as when I put Thrupp into the AA planner it sent me around the A44.
In fact it still sends you down the A44 from Shipton - on - Cherwell.

Looks like the AA is pro-stadium, could they be the new sponsors?

Oh Maggie, please feel free to get in touch with me and I will personally tell you the route which every single professional football team in the country will take when they come and play us.

I will let you into a secret though, none of them will be going through Kidlington but shhhh that's top secret information as we don't want to expose more lies and scaremongering by FOSB (again).

Oh Maggie, please feel free to get in touch with me and I will personally tell you the route which every single professional football team in the country will take when they come and play us.

I will let you into a secret though, none of them will be going through Kidlington but shhhh that's top secret information as we don't want to expose more lies and scaremongering by FOSB (again).
What about tackley she is quite concerned about the traffic build around there for some reason

I haven’t the faintest idea who this woman Margaret b is. Surely she can’t possibly be a
moderator on that platform? She’s as daft as a brush, mad as a March hare…

Staggered by some of her inane ramblings. She doesn’t appear to know much about anything least of all
football.

Struggling to work out how on earth Scotchers got banned from there as his posts on here are normally well researched, balanced and sensible.

Was it Margaret b’s dirty work?

What about tackley she is quite concerned about the traffic build around there for some reason
Then she is an idiot (not that she isn't already). If there is a build up of traffic in Tackley/any football traffic in Tackley then I would suggest people have taken a wrong turn.

I will make sure though that every time I drive down from Wales in my diesel car I will go through Tackley.

i
I haven’t the faintest idea who this woman Margaret b is. Surely she can’t possibly be a
moderator on that platform? She’s as daft as a brush, mad as a March hare…

Staggered by some of her inane ramblings. She doesn’t appear to know much about anything least of all
football.

Struggling to work out how on earth Scotchers got banned from there as his posts on here are normally well researched, balanced and sensible.

Was it Margaret b’s dirty work?
I think she is a scout mistress and the thought of that makes me 🤮

Ah but as stated by another on nextdoor train from Banbury isnt direct so they doubt anyone from Banbury would use the train from there
I'll be with B2018. My lad lives 5 mins from Bicester North. I'll train there from Banbury, couple of beers in Bicester and then train to Parkway. The Kidlington pubs aren't great and too far away from the ground.

Complete opposite to my posts on here!!!

I suspect that it was Lettitia Derrington that had me removed, but she was a front for Campbell and Middleton. I think it was more to do with the fact that I was asking awkward questions of the anti lot and getting numerous likes and comments from people with no obvious connection to the club.

I'm sure it was @SwissYellow who said that he'd been asked to stop targeting FoSB so I wasn't the first, and I certainly won't be the last.

Then she is an idiot (not that she isn't already). If there is a build up of traffic in Tackley/any football traffic in Tackley then I would suggest people have taken a wrong turn.

I will make sure though that every time I drive down from Wales in my diesel car I will go through Tackley.
Screenshot_2023-08-02-18-20-35-49_a5e8fe7543e41cfbc6cdd74088af5b74.jpg

Complete opposite to my posts on here!!!

I suspect that it was Lettitia Derrington that had me removed, but she was a front for Campbell and Middleton. I think it was more to do with the fact that I was asking awkward questions of the anti lot and getting numerous likes and comments from people with no obvious connection to the club.

I'm sure it was @SwissYellow who said that he'd been asked to stop targeting FoSB so I wasn't the first, and I certainly won't be the last.
From what I can work out it takes 3 people to report a post for it to be removed Margret lettitia and Vicky being the main players they had some kind of system going one would mark the post by liking the post then report it then the other 2 would then find it and report it too
But since we have got rid of lettitia post are not being removed at all

FoSB do not like dissenting voices. I was banned quite a while ago from their Facebook page after I picked holes in their ridiculous misinformation. I wasn't agressive, did not use any threatening language but still got censored. They are the epitome of undemocratic.

The suggestion that the views of people living outside Oxfordshire should not be considered is bloody frustrating. I was born in Oxfordshire, spent the first 27 years of my life living there, and still visit frequently to see family and watch OUFC. Why the hell should I not get a say?

The opposition is getting increasingly desperate.
I was told this on Facebook a few weeks ago by a FOSB member. Like yourself I lived in Oxford for the first 12 years of my life started watching oufc in the 95/96 season before moving away in 98 to where I live now, my mum is buried in rose hill cemetery with my brother I have family in Oxford I go on nights out in Oxford but because I don’t live in Oxfordshire I can’t have a say on the future of our club. It boils my blood who the hell they think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom