General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get a train to Radley (if you even can) you would then have to get two buses to get to the ground as it’s not safely walkable to the Kassam (no paths along the roads for part of the journey), with one of those being from Oxford city centre meaning you might as well get a train to there anyway. It’s a nonsense to use that station as a guide, as said above we are virtually at the bottom of the list for public transport to a ground.

Kidlington Parish Council Full council meeting 29th June 2023 7.30pm start.

Members of the public are welcome to attend, but not speak at, Full Council meetings on-line via the Zoom platform (available without charge from https://zoom.us). Those wishing to speak must attend the meeting in question in person. The on-line Zoom link is
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88165935184?pwd=YmRuZFRIcFp4SEd5UVhTVzlvOFkzUT09
Meeting ID: 881 6593 5184
Passcode: 791828

might be a interesting meeting to watch especially when it comes to item 10 on the agenda.

Kidlington Parish Council Full council meeting 29th June 2023 7.30pm start.

Members of the public are welcome to attend, but not speak at, Full Council meetings on-line via the Zoom platform (available without charge from https://zoom.us). Those wishing to speak must attend the meeting in question in person. The on-line Zoom link is
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88165935184?pwd=YmRuZFRIcFp4SEd5UVhTVzlvOFkzUT09
Meeting ID: 881 6593 5184
Passcode: 791828

might be a interesting meeting to watch especially when it comes to item 10 on the agenda.

What's item 10?

Meh, I'm not so sure how excellent it is to be honest as it only lists rail stations. Yes, it may be the primary means of getting to the city limits from outside, but Fleetwood is 200 metres away from the tram (which should be included as mass transit public transport). Similarly Hillsborough is on the Leppings Lane tram stop, you'd think people were walking 4.5 km from that table. If you extrapolated it to the closest feasible mass transport station we would be the worst by a considerable distance I would imagine, reason more for planning to be granted on the Triangle...a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for us.

There is a column that details that but I couldn't fit it in the snip!

It’s referring to the stadium. More details can be read by clicking on the agenda and the additional documents. Very interesting read.

All very good - glad to see these spotlights return and the focus on biodiversity here.

A bit of white to redact the stadium design itself possibly too? Time for George Elek to get the anti-blurring software re-downloaded!

image0.jpeg

Last edited:
All very good - glad to see these spotlights return and the focus on biodiversity here.

A bit of white to redact the stadium design itself possibly too? Time for George Elek to get the anti-blurring software re-downloaded!

View attachment 14310
Look really closely at the background you can see what looks to be support columns following the general shape of a bowl stadium🤔

Such a tease.

When they finally release the 3d rendered design I think I might cry.

Do we have any screenshots? It's always useful to build up evidence of that man's conduct.
Yup all being tracked, Cllr Ian loves to fall into traps. He's one of the most disliked people I've ever been aware of. So many people including those in his party want him gone.

He has declared he's done with Oxfordshire and is looking to move away, but thats just behind closed doors frustration from him.

Tackley Steve has gone quiet for the last two days….maybe just maybe he got banned after a personal insult in another but with Middleton as a mod probably not
He went on a rant about the carbon footprint of Ice Rinks, I then explained to him his carbon footprint of being on a cloud based social media site every minute of the day and explained where Nextdoors servers were kept, how much CO2 they expell and he kind of imploded for a second. Not seen him since but I'm sure he'll be back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom