General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that white space does represent the shape of the stands, that curve in the middle would look spectacular.

View attachment 14313

Bit disappointing none of those people are depicted urinating or defecating into that water there because that is what we do afterall...
I dunno, the woman on the far right is sat a bit too far back on the bench for my liking...

Heard North Ox golf club members have voted to agree to an offer for the land from Ox Uni. i think 2.5 years left there before its built on. Anyone know the implications of this for the stadum?

I hope that white space does represent the shape of the stands, that curve in the middle would look spectacular.

View attachment 14313

Bit disappointing none of those people are depicted urinating or defecating into that water there because that is what we do afterall...
but there is a bunch of teenagers loitering with intent on the left.. surely they must be up to no good?

Heard North Ox golf club members have voted to agree to an offer for the land from Ox Uni. i think 2.5 years left there before its built on. Anyone know the implications of this for the stadum?

The university have always owned the land the golf course is on and they had planning approved a while back.

It means there'll be a large amount of potential new supporters living within walking distance.

Surely he'd be getting public transport? Although he doesn't seem that keen on people from Oxfordshire actually using trains, park&rides, buses, and bike lanes to community facilities, so who knows.
You know the answer. A go-kart powered by his own sense of self-satisfaction.

They might have been quiet on this thread but they were trying to say how many players we need to still get on the Transfer thread!

It’s what they do.

Suddenly start posting on on-field threads to try and prove they are genuine OUFC supporters, all they’re doing is just rehashing what other people have already said. Nothing original. It’s deception.

Changing their location from further afield to somewhere in Oxfordshire, again another poor attempt to deceive.

It’s what they do.

Suddenly start posting on on-field threads to try and prove they are genuine OUFC supporters, all they’re doing is just rehashing what other people have already said. Nothing original. It’s deception.

Changing their location from further afield to somewhere in Oxfordshire, again another poor attempt to deceive.
It seems everyone in FOSB has been on the move! We have had our Vicky moving down to Sunny Poole (still not sure why she has such a keen interest in some scrubland when she won't even be living in the county) and Super Steve (OxShireWest) who appears to have moved from Lancaster to Wallingford (neither of which are in, and never have been in, West Oxfordshire)!

When they start building the Stadium on the Triangle it's going to need special Therapy for those that opposed it !
FOSB, Muddleton and tricky Vicky to name a few , there will be tears before bedtime !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom