General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people who profess to be FOSB want to get on the park and start getting it back into a fit state !

I know the whole FOSB thing is irritating, hypocritical and aggravating, but I don’t think banging on about an individual’s living arrangements is going to help our cause.
Play the ball not the nimby.
Totally agree. The personal comments are really not necessary.

I know the whole FOSB thing is irritating, hypocritical and aggravating, but I don’t think banging on about an individual’s living arrangements is going to help our cause.
Play the ball not the nimby.
It’s not about playing the nimby, it’s about highlighting the truth and the disingenuous way certain spokespeople spread misinformation and lies. We need to highlight the truth and ensure that our club has a future, because once it’s gone, it’s gone forever.

Can't we be better than that? Correcting her false statements is fine but going at the individual isn't necessary.
Believe me I've tried exactly that on Nextdoor!

Within minutes of posting they're all over your posts, with all manner of lies, untruths, and insults. It is impossible to have a rational discussion with these people. In my case it has ended up with me taking legal action against a certain individual, such was the level of personal insult that I encountered. These really are very unpleasant people, who do not care who and how they insult anyone who dares to oppose them.

The more they block on Facebook and Twitter, the lower the reach of their lies. They are creating a smaller and smaller echo chamber. Letters like the most recent one also highlight that what they have to say is so lacking in any sense of business, development, and how the world works that they will slowly alienate the intelligent in their ranks and be left with what they truly are at their root - a small group of NIMBYs clutching at straws.

haven’t viewed anything on next door, other than the odd post put up on here,
have always thought if you have something to say, then listen to the other side.
If their not prepared to reciprocate, they have nothing to say.

Our friend, Victoria (Hi Victoria) wasn't too worried about spending £7000 of KPC residents money when they called for a pointless vote so I find it strange that she is suddenly worried about how the stadium will be funded.
Also Victoria, if you are that concerned about the club and worry that the finances could ruin the club, well guess what, if we don't get a new stadium the club will die regardless.

Have a good weekend Vicky.
It’s not her money so she doesn’t care.

Hi Vicki/Suzie etc,

Just so you know I was on a train home yesterday full of both Coventry and Luton supporters (some of the most stereotyped working class sets of fans). Lots of friendly conversations and hugs between the two sets of fans. Not a bad word to be said about them.

I'm afraid to say that you and your "friends" group's prejudice towards "football thugs" is very unfounded. I would highly recommend getting out in the real world from time to time.

Kind regards,
Just an ordinary citizen who likes to watch football.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom