General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent stuff. Hope those who haven’t emailed yet (or haven’t asked family/friends to do so) will do so after yesterday’s win and our excellent run of results.

The club are doing brilliantly on and off the pitch in lots of ways right now - let’s do our thing and help support the new stadium.

Kidlington people paranoid about parking on match day... I live in Littlemore, match day, no problem with parking.
Sunday morning, bedlam, praising god... On weekdays... funerals, etc....parking everywhere, on the paths etc...

Kidlington people paranoid about parking on match day... I live in Littlemore, match day, no problem with parking.
Sunday morning, bedlam, praising god... On weekdays... funerals, etc....parking everywhere, on the paths etc...
Maybe take some photos with days and times?

Do they provide a free soil fertilisation service as well?

I've been in riot situations where I've put my visor down and shield up, and stood there whilst getting all sorts of s**t (often literally) thrown at me.
So the inmates are Yellows Forum members too are they? ;)

Last edited:

2 consultations, a poll, 7 face to face public events organised by OUFC, 5 face to face public events organised by the county council plus well attended public meetings organised by KPC.

How much more consultation do people want? Time for a decision and that decision should be to agree to the lease of the triangle to OUFC on 19th September.

Last edited:

2 consultations, a poll, 7 face to face public events organised by OUFC, 5 face to face public events organised by the county council plus well attended public meetings organised by KPC.

How much more consultation do people want? Time for a decision and that decision should be to agree to the lease of the triangle to OUFC mase on 19th September.
its a delaying tactic , McIvor is well drilled in those, and shes schooled her FoSB pressure group as well as tame 'green' councillors in Kidlington in those particular dark arts.

All the more reason to ask everyone to email the County council cabinet and urge no more delays on September 19th

How much more consultation do people want? Time for a decision and that decision should be to agree to the lease of the triangle to OUFC mase on 19th September.
Ed Halford does my head in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom