General New Stadium Plans - Stratfield Brake

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if the council take note they will surely take offence and that may swing things our way some what.
I don’t think or can’t recall any OUFC fans saying things like this.
I would imagine that some of what they are putting in writing is bordering on libel.

Looking at the agenda for last week's full KPC meeting and there are a couple of stadium related parts.

First, FoSB asked KPC for funding! KPC said they were 'unable to approve'. Hence the GoFundMe page.

Secondly there was an oral report on Stratfield Brake proposals. Not a written report? Why wasn't something put in writing and available to all to scrutinise?

KPC also discussed the distribution of a leaflet to residents outlining their current position. Watch that space.

No minutes available for that meeting just yet but September's haven't been released yet either so could be a wait.

Screenshot_20221121-214445_Drive.jpg

Link: http://www.kidlington-pc.gov.uk/Full_Council_20045.aspx

FoSB claim a 500 page detailed plan has been submitted to the council (who appear to have a leak).

Lots of misinformation in their leaflet they are delivering, absolutely scandalous they're sending that out.

Screenshot_20221122_151629.jpg
Screenshot_20221122_151645.jpgScreenshot_20221122_151725.jpg

Leaflet to follow.

Should we counter and email the councillors listed and ask then to approve?

That really is desperate stuff. I have faith in the people of Kidlington to see it for what it is. That doesn’t mean they will all be in favour, but they won’t take kindly to being treated as intellectual dullards by FoSB.

1669131863899.png

Zillions? My god... Was the leaflet put together as part of a GCSE project? Full of half-truths, hyperbole, and blatant disinformation. D- at best.

FOSB are definitely rattled with the same rhetoric being written.
The parish councils only have to say no.

I must have missed it. When did OUFC become insolvent?

The club/owners could have a field day over libel (if they wanted) with the numerous claims in leaflets/tweets by FoSB.

Claiming a company is 'insolvent' could, although unlikely, have a material impact for that company.

I genuinely haven't laughed so much In ages high rise housing umm what's wrong with tower blocks 🤔 18,000-30,000 🤣🤣 (I know 18,000) is the capacity an insolvent football club since when....these people need to pull their heads from their arses and wake up SB is costing the people of Kidlington alot of money in CT surely it would be better to get rid and reduce taxes for the people of Kidlington or would it be ok if marks and Spencer wanted to build on it

I genuinely haven't laughed so much In ages high rise housing umm what's wrong with tower blocks 🤔 18,000-30,000 🤣🤣 (I know 18,000) is the capacity an insolvent football club since when....these people need to pull their heads from their arses and wake up SB is costing the people of Kidlington alot of money in CT surely it would be better to get rid and reduce taxes for the people of Kidlington or would it be ok if marks and Spencer wanted to build on it
More John Lewis and Waitrose I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom