General New kit 2022/23

Hi John - Fan Number: MEMBERNUMBERPRIOR

Received the email advertising the kit as shown above - neither my name nor my member number. Shambles.
I never knew my son was called John actually I didn't know I was called John until I checked my email you learn something new everyday

Not bad considering the main shirt with a rubbish font and BG.

Just six weeks to late as usual.

I like it, but not as a kit. As a polo shirt for the hols it looks great.

I love the away kit. Really like the third kit. Might buy both.

Can take or leave the home kit.

It's all just a matter of personal taste, isn't it?

Unless the fact the third kit has a collar - like a polo shirt - actually *is* the harbinger of the club imploding, being relegated and going out of business. In which case I'll hold my hands up and say I massively under-reacted.

I appreciate the effort gone into the skyline, but because it's the same colour you can't spot it unless you're looking for it. I think navy blue is very difficult to make look interesting, and in my opinion it looks a little bit dull. After having seen all three, I'll probably be going with the away shirt this season.

Is that our third kit, that was for sale in the club shop today?

It's blue with a similar design on the arms as the home shirt but with no sponsor?
It’s appears to be the same,with yellow bands added to the collar, sleeve and bottom of the shirt.
Plus 1893 on the rear neckline and neat dreaming spires skyline on the bottom rear.
I like it.

Last edited:
Not having the BG on it makes it the winner for me. I think the font and size of the sponsor on the other shirts spoils them. I am sure they could have designed the sponsor better. Also would anyone outside of being an Oxford fan know what BG is? Really strange not to put Bangkok Glass on the shirt with a much nicer sponsor design!

Not having the BG on it makes it the winner for me. I think the font and size of the sponsor on the other shirts spoils them. I am sure they could have designed the sponsor better. Also would anyone outside of being an Oxford fan know what BG is? Really strange not to put Bangkok Glass on the shirt with a much nicer sponsor design!

Agree, John. Third kit is very smart.

Anyway, time to knock this thread on the head?

Don't mind the third kit at all, does look more like a polo than a football shirt and think this will be a major reason some people go for it, that being said, can see why £50 seems a bit steep initially, will be interesting to see it in person.

Least they got my name right................

As for the lemon in the video patting the badge and pointing............. jeezus h. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom