Matches Matches During International Breaks

It's frustrating, but if you think we could be without Beadle, McGinty, Brown, Leigh, Negru, Smyth and Harris, I'd much rather forego the Saturday fixture to have those players available. Could make all the difference this season.
I’ve seen a few people talk about Leigh and how we will be without him during internationals…he isn’t even signed for us 😅

Could somebody at the club let us know about the Lincoln game asap please?
Some of us can’t buy tickets/sort accommodation/arrange travel halfway across the country at the last minute.
Please

Could somebody at the club let us know about the Lincoln game asap please?
Some of us can’t buy tickets/sort accommodation/arrange travel halfway across the country at the last minute.
Please
We've already made that mistake. Tickets bought and bloody hotel paid for - non-refundable to get the cheapest rate. We'll be a couple of hundred out if that all goes pear shaped. And even if we can get the hotel booking changed, it's bound to be an evening game, mid week and more stress.
Can't wait to get into the Championship! Then it's all over the shop!

We've already made that mistake. Tickets bought and bloody hotel paid for - non-refundable to get the cheapest rate. We'll be a couple of hundred out if that all goes pear shaped. And even if we can get the hotel booking changed, it's bound to be an evening game, mid week and more stress.
Can't wait to get into the Championship! Then it's all over the shop!
Even L1 has loads of TV games next season, but at least they claim that they will give a lot of notice.
These International breaks are ridiculous

I take it there's been no further update on this? I'm doing the Great North Run on the Sunday so the Lincoln game followed by hotel stay would tie in well. I don't want to book stuff and be left out of pocket as others have mentioned! 🙄

I take it there's been no further update on this? I'm doing the Great North Run on the Sunday so the Lincoln game followed by hotel stay would tie in well. I don't want to book stuff and be left out of pocket as others have mentioned! 🙄
Good luck with the run, that should be a great occasion, hope the training has gone well. Isn't there a massive downhill in the last mile, that'll test the leg muscles for sure.

Good luck with the run, that should be a great occasion, hope the training has gone well. Isn't there a massive downhill in the last mile, that'll test the leg muscles for sure.
Thank you!

Training has not been good, work commitments n general lethargy have got in the way the last 3-4 wks so I've only hit 7.5miles as my longest run. 😖

Not gunna cram in loads of training now - just get round in one piece! Yes, you're right about the downhill - it's my second time doing it (the first time was my first HM back in 1998!) and that final stretch is a godsend! 😎

Was aiming to go to the Lincoln game as haven't been back since my university days, so good excuse for a weekend up there. Holding back booking anything as expecting it to be postponed, but bloody hell would be good to actually have it confirmed.

Was aiming to go to the Lincoln game as haven't been back since my university days, so good excuse for a weekend up there. Holding back booking anything as expecting it to be postponed, but bloody hell would be good to actually have it confirmed.
^^^ THIS. ^^^

Attachments

• lincoln a.jpg
    lincoln a.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Says on Radio Oxford this morning that TG has now got Irish citizenship and hopes to play for ROI, he qualifies through a grandparent.

Well that's that then, will be switched to a Tuesday, no doubt but, which one? I can shift the date of the hotel we've booked but I need to know before Saturday.
Why do the fans come second always? We all have to make arrangements as well.

9 days after some games were called off - ours finally is. Not the clubs fault as different FA's reveal squads, and pre-notify at different times depending on the exact date of their fixtures.

However, the club could really do with publishing a note about which games fall within international breaks when the fixtures are released to help fans with their planning of travel/accommodation and not be faced with losing money on non-refundable bookings due to not being aware. And re-mention it when releasing ticketing articles about said games!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom