EPL Kurt Zouma - West Ham

I’m not.

Typical arrogant human attitude, thinking that we matter more than other species.

I’m a huge animal lover, they are superior to humans in every way.

We’re the problem, we’re a scum species, and the sooner humans are extinct, the better.
Well mice probably say that about cats. But the disappointing thing about humans is that we could and should be better, with free education and information so widely available.

I’m not.

Typical arrogant human attitude, thinking that we matter more than other species.

We’re the problem, we’re a scum species, and the sooner humans are extinct, the better.
That’s worrying if you actually think that. The whole thing reads like the start of some kind of manifesto found after a spree…

I’m not.

Well we obviously disagree because my take is that this opinion is completely deranged.

That’s worrying if you actually think that. The whole thing reads like the start of some kind of manifesto found after a spree…
😂 Having read my comment back, it does make me sound like a bit of a psycho!

I’m not! 🤪

I just get so angry when beautiful, harmless, defenceless animals are abused, and considered less important than humans.

Who the hell do we think we are, and what gives us the right to think we’re so much more important than any other species?

We’ve caused all the problems that have ever existed on this planet, no other species behaves in the awful, evil, destructive, needlessly violent, perverse, greedy, selfish, inconsiderate way that humans do.

Yes, we’re incredibly intelligent, but we’re also incredibly stupid as well.

Animals and nature existed for billions of years, through instinct and perfect evolution, in complete harmony, until humans came along and stitched them up.

Like I say, I’m not some psycho with a hatred of humanity, but I’m constantly ashamed of the human race, and truly believe animals are simply better, and if I had to choose to live in a world of humans or animals, I’d choose animals every time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom