Other European West Ham Supporters

ZeroTheHero

.... being absolute arses at the Euro Conference game tonight. Throwing stuff at the Fiorentina players every time they get a corner and have now managed to draw blood from the head of one of them.

I quite wanted them to win before the game started, not the case any longer.

.... being absolute arses at the Euro Conference game tonight. Throwing stuff at the Fiorentina players every time they get a corner and have now managed to draw blood from the head of one of them.

I went to some games at Upton Park as a kid, scary place with a lot of wankers.

That’s what happens when you get idiots drinking on empty heads.

Unfortunately every club has a small minority of them.

I expect West Ham to get a severe fine, and these fans need identifying and given life long bans.

A good game, thought the penalty was a bit soft and Fiorentina had a goal disallowed too.

I bet if you asked West Ham fans their thoughts about the Conference League when it first started they would have laughed at it…..

Seeing lots of “well done Moyes” posts on SM… they were in another fecking relegation battle!!!!

Brilliant to see the emotion of Moyes, Cresswell and Rice. People that care so much about the club they work for.

A shame a few idiots thought it was ok to run on to the pitch after the game. You have players wanting the celebrate with their kids and these idiots can ruin it for them!

Not only West Ham fans:

Fantastic supporters generally, there’s always a few who can’t handle their drink but fair play to them overall

They’ll get a massive fine for chucking stuff on the pitch and injuring the player.

They’ll get a massive fine for chucking stuff on the pitch and injuring the player.
and rightly so too,
well done West Ham in winning the Euro Conference cup ... only a few seasons ago we thumped em 4-0

imagine what Oxford Utd might have achieved in the 80s , if a bunch of bindipping 'victims' actions, that resulted in the loss of many lives at Heyschel stadium, hadn't cost us our opportunity to play on the European stage

Back
Top Bottom