EPL Kurt Zouma - West Ham

Exactly cowardly behaviour - dog lover myself but all animals should be treated with kindness and respect - hopefully will now get his comeuppance with all the fury now rightly unleashed upon him & West Ham - as a side issue how moronic to release it on social media - did he really think it was funny/brave/clever or anything else

Hopefully Jimmy Carr is next for his "oh so funny" comments about Romanies - why do these people think they can do whatever they like

Main thing is, don't forget the victim here. How is the cat? Is he/she receiving/appropriate support? And being given some treats?

He is to be pitied. Total birdbrain . Oh, and by the way, I am referring to Moyes.

Exactly cowardly behaviour - dog lover myself but all animals should be treated with kindness and respect - hopefully will now get his comeuppance with all the fury now rightly unleashed upon him & West Ham - as a side issue how moronic to release it on social media - did he really think it was funny/brave/clever or anything else

Hopefully Jimmy Carr is next for his "oh so funny" comments about Romanies - why do these people think they can do whatever they like
I agree, jimmy carr should never play football again

Absurd to get the police involved

I agree.

Zouma is an idiot and I hope he has a rough ride over this but getting the police involved does seem like going a bit too far. London policing, under the bell end that is Sadiq Khan, cannot cope as it is and investigating the kicking of a cat seems a bit over the top considering all the social problems there are in London.

£250,000 fine, three match ban, some sort of gesture towards animal welfare, a grovelling apology and public vilification for a long time to come seems sufficient enough punishment to not involve the police. Rescuing a little pussy cat is hardly Ronnie and Reggie Kray territory.

Boris is an idiot and getting the police involved does seem a bit far.
similarities elsewhere

No one likes cats more than I do. We’ve just got a kitten and if you kick him I kill you. But all the hysteria about this is symptomatic of the trivial, emotive way the media report things now. No one despises Boris Johnson more than I do but I’d rather hear about some real bad things he’s done than work drinks during lockdown- we all know he’s an arrogant Etonian prat already.

£250,000 fine, three match ban, some sort of gesture towards animal welfare, a grovelling apology and public vilification for a long time to come…..
Did you mean a £1/4M fine? Corporate companies get a smaller fine than that for deaths of their employees / manslaughter. If the fine is based on income / affordability then I agree with the amount.

There are 1 or 2 I believe

But I guess the point is anyone who drop-kicks a cat, gets their mate to video it and then thinks it's a great idea to post it up on social media isn't exactly in Stephen Hawking territory when it comes to intelligence.

I agree.

Zouma is an idiot and I hope he has a rough ride over this but getting the police involved does seem like going a bit too far. London policing, under the bell end that is Sadiq Khan, cannot cope as it is and investigating the kicking of a cat seems a bit over the top considering all the social problems there are in London.

£250,000 fine, three match ban, some sort of gesture towards animal welfare, a grovelling apology and public vilification for a long time to come seems sufficient enough punishment to not involve the police. Rescuing a little pussy cat is hardly Ronnie and Reggie Kray territory.
Would you have the same lenient attitude if it were a child that the braindead scumbag had kicked and slapped?

There will be kids who look up to that moron, and if this act of violence goes unpunished, what sort of message does that send out?

There is video evidence of the violent abuse of a defenceless animal, and the coward should be sacked by his football club, and sent to prison.

Or give me half hour in an empty room with the pathetic coward, and I'll "correct" him.

No one likes cats more than I do. We’ve just got a kitten and if you kick him I kill you. But all the hysteria about this is symptomatic of the trivial, emotive way the media report things now. No one despises Boris Johnson more than I do but I’d rather hear about some real bad things he’s done than work drinks during lockdown- we all know he’s an arrogant Etonian prat already.
Cat lives matter you know!

Would you have the same lenient attitude if it were a child that the braindead scumbag had kicked and slapped?

There will be kids who look up to that moron, and if this act of violence goes unpunished, what sort of message does that send out?

There is video evidence of the violent abuse of a defenceless animal, and the coward should be sacked by his football club, and sent to prison.

Or give me half hour in an empty room with the pathetic coward, and I'll "correct" him.
I am of the radical opinion that children are much more important than cats

I am of the radical opinion that children are much more important than cats
I’m not.

Typical arrogant human attitude, thinking that we matter more than other species.

I’m a huge animal lover, they are superior to humans in every way.

We’re the problem, we’re a scum species, and the sooner humans are extinct, the better for all other life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom