Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the the board and local management have been very brave in keeping KR, it will be interesting to see how it works out! Many supporters think KR has done a good job until this season. So perhaps why not stick?
Most clubs don't stick with a manager in these circumstances.
What is a good job? Losing to Wycombe in a playoff final?
Getting thumped in the playoff semifinal?
Finishing 8th?
And now we sit 17th, having played more games than our Relegation rivals.
He’s failed to improve or inspire the squad, his reckless and crazy transfer windows never fill positions where we all know we’re lacking.
I don’t think he’s done a good job, he should have gone last season.
He is stale, delusional and clinging on, because he knows he’s unlikely to get a job as well paid as this, with owners that are prepared to accept his failures.

What is a good job? Losing to Wycombe in a playoff final?
Getting thumped in the playoff semifinal?
Finishing 8th?
And now we sit 17th, having played more games than our Relegation rivals.
He’s failed to improve or inspire the squad, his reckless and crazy transfer windows never fill positions where we all know we’re lacking.
I don’t think he’s done a good job, he should have gone last season.
He is stale, delusional and clinging on, because he knows he’s unlikely to get a job as well paid as this, with owners that are prepared to accept his failures.
I am amazed that he is still our manager, but I would still say up until this season he has been good.

The problem I see at oufc is not so much that KR is disliked, a rubbish manager or particularly untrustworthy.... Its all just got too familiar and comfortable... like old chippy said a few yrs ago, the car is driving itself to work.
Even if most of the team were happy to come to work, liked the manager, and thought oufc was the place to be, that's not neccesarly conducive to good results in the pro game, and if the bosses are not showing signs of throwing KR under the bus at any moment, then in turn KR will not exert the neccesarly pressure and demands to his players.

The problem I see at oufc is not so much that KR is disliked, a rubbish manager or particularly untrustworthy.... Its all just got too familiar and comfortable... like old chippy said a few yrs ago, the car is driving itself to work.
Even if most of the team were happy to come to work, liked the manager, and thought oufc was the place to be, that's not neccesarly conducive to good results in the pro game, and if the bosses are not showing signs of throwing KR under the bus at any moment, then in turn KR will not exert the neccesarly pressure and demands to his players.
Yes, apart from all the rumours and showing off, five years is enough unless you’re winning leagues and cups, or you’re the guy at Accrington

Staff have not been spoken to. Football is a small world - people have mortgages. People are not happy. The club is a joke.
Good to hear a view from inside the club. If you are an employee, I hope you're ok - I've worked in toxic conditions in the past.

I don't doubt @Scotchegg - I've had a response to a message from him about something which makes me believe he is who he says he is. I do wonder whether the person suggesting the club uses a few forum members to get their messages out is right though.

This is some trippy ass s**t homes.

What makes anyone think the recent poster is indeed from within the football club?
I've just read their previous posts. We don't know in the same way that we don't know KR doesn't post on here but their comments are consistent. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom