Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Scotcheggs knowledge released to him by a contact at the club with the the backing of the club or is it released to him secretly.
If it is with full knowledge of the club surely the contact can be named as there would be no repercussions. If it is secretly the club should be able to work out who it is and put a cap on it.

Is the knowledge of others released by people within the club? We seem to happily accept information that says player x has fallen out with Robinson, or "the dressing room is lost" but any counter comments are seen as being part of some underhanded process.

I've simply given information that I have received in good faith, and I'll leave it up to others whether they believe it or not.

Fuckin ell scotchers!

You’ve gone from being KR bodyguard, running around putting out anti KR fires all over the place, to now being Mr ITK with inside knowledge from multiple sources, including it seems, the CEO himself!

Give yer head a wobble Humpty Dumpty!

It should be very easy to disprove what I've said then. Especially when a number of forum members will be meeting with TW tomorrow.

Is the knowledge of others released by people within the club? We seem to happily accept information that says player x has fallen out with Robinson, or "the dressing room is lost" but any counter comments are seen as being part of some underhanded process.

I've simply given information that I have received in good faith, and I'll leave it up to others whether they believe it or not.
You seem never to post any information of a negative nature (if I’ve missed them, apologies). That could be explained by your tireless optimism and positivity, which is only matched by an equally ceaseless desire to defend nearly every aspect of the club, its staff and its actions.

So either you filter that stuff out or you’re used by the club to post things they want you to. Do you mind clarifying which?

You seem never to post any information of a negative nature (if I’ve missed them, apologies). That could be explained by your tireless optimism and positivity, which is only matched by an equally ceaseless desire to defend nearly every aspect of the club, its staff and its actions.

So either you filter that stuff out or you’re used by the club to post things they want you to. Do you mind clarifying which?
You could say the same in reverse about the negative people who claim to be ITK, to be fair.

Is Scotcheggs knowledge released to him by a contact at the club with the the backing of the club or is it released to him secretly.
If it is with full knowledge of the club surely the contact can be named as there would be no repercussions. If it is secretly the club should be able to work out who it is and put a cap on it.

No Beryl the tea lady tells him porkies, so he spouts it out on a public forum.

He’s just fed a load of useless information, and claims he knows things when in actual fact he knows b****r all.

So is the information coming to you with the full blessing of the club or is it just the opinion of your contact.

It should be very easy to disprove what I've said then. Especially when a number of forum members will be meeting with TW tomorrow.
Do you really think if one of those meeting with Tim (on Friday I think it is), asked him that question that he’d give a completely honest answer? He might not want others to know he'd spoken in confidence with everybody, otherwise any confidence is broken.

If others (KR or anyone potentially) knew he was speaking openly and frankly with every member of the players and staff, about potentially anything, then it’s obvious people will be frightened to speak out negatively as it wouldn’t be hard to work out who’d said what if KR was then challenged about it.

Hello Tim, nice to meet you. I understand you’ve spoken to all the players in confidence, is that correct? what did they say about KR?
Tim - Nice to meet you as well. Yes I’ve spoken to everyone, but no one knows I have done this as I don’t want to breach confidences, but between us and these 4 walls and the secret microphone, yes they all love Karl.

Seems about as likely as him getting sacked

Did it take you 5 weeks to find out about Mous who left for Portsmouth on the 19th January?

Did it take you 3 weeks to find about Mark Thomas & Matty Taylor considering their last day at the club was January 31st?
I think the point is if you are told information confidentially, you keep the information confidential until it is no longer confidential. That's how the process works otherwise say goodbye to future information. It works like that everywhere not just on this forum.

The question was asked of TW about why good people were leaving, and he said on the FMFF that he was committed to understanding this.

Consequently he has then spoken with all key players and backroom staff to understand what is going on. This includes people who have recently left, including those I've mentioned, and those that remain, including every member of the first team squad.

This was relevant enough for the question to be asked at the FMFF and to be repeated numerous times on here.

As a result of those conversations, the feeling is, and I posted this after Saturdays defeat,

And I've repeated it today. The dressing room has not been lost. Had it been then Robinson would have gone, and that clearly isn't the case.
In all seriousness, Id slow down a little here, you really.are.exposing yourself here to claim.to.know an awful lot, whilst being called out by quite a few.posters. I dont know if all true, but you are by claiming all this, saying you know all this to be true
In effect, knowing half the club by association.

No Beryl the tea lady tells him porkies, so he spouts it out on a public forum.

He’s just fed a load of useless information, and claims he knows things when in actual fact he knows b****r all.
Its actually Beryl and Ada tje info comes from.

If TW is really wasting his time going around asking everyone if they are happy with KR then he is a pitiful leader and way out of his depth. You can't run a club by commity or as some form of popularity contest. The fact is the results on the pitch (and most of the performances) are pitiful. So it not about who likes who or if he has lost the changing room its about TW coming up with a plan to save the club from relegation. Its not rocket science to spot that while we have some good players (in a dissasterously weak squad) they are being played in way that does not get the best from them. The blame lies with KR simple.

If TW wants to fix this he has to be brave and act, and the action with the best chance of success in this case is to change the manager. While he is cluelessly holding opinon polls we have a manager who has lost the plot and is taking the club down with him.

This week's game is critcal. It is possibly one of our easiest reamining games. If we loose it I fear we will have a mountain to climb. The longer TW et al potificates the less time there is to save us. Leave it a few weeks and you may as weel keep KR as anyone new would be on a hiding to nothing. If KR stays and we survive there is going to be some massive bad blood with the fanbase towards not just KR but also TW. If we go into next season with everyone's best friend KR in charge good luck to TW in selling season tickets to the "customers".

I've only responded to those who have recently said that the dressing room had been lost to give an alternative view. As far as those who have left or leaving, I know that Mous and Taylor were spoken to along with Mark Thomas. I don't know if Jodi Jones was spoken too, but it would surprise me if he wasn't. I don't know how far back this review has gone, so can't speak regarding those out on loan (eg Stevens) or those who left in the summer (eg Dan Harris).
All very well speaking to them, but we're they listened to?

Surely it is part of Tim’s job to go around and ask staff if they are happy at the club and if not then he needs to know why.

There is a lot of work that needs to go on behind the scenes at the club over many departments. No different to the new commercial guy coming in and having an in-depth look at what the current state of things are.

Since you’re bringing @Steve Gilbert in to this I’d like him to answer a couple of questions.

1. Does Steve believe Karl is on purposely making the job harder for his replacement with contracts for players & leaving a poor back room structure?

2. Does he believe Mousinho left the club on good terms?

Would be very interested to see what he’s got to say publicly.

Hi @Steve Gilbert

You don’t think exit interviews are a good thing?

My bully of an MD was removed in part by my exit interview because when you are one of the big cheeses your position carries weight, and imposes fear. Interviewing those that have gone would give TW the only accurate insight as to the man behind closed door.

If a senior manager talks to each staff member individually and asks them how they think things are going and how they get on with a particular middle manager I'm sure many will be happy to criticize, albeit in qualified terms. I know I would, and have done. I have no idea if this happened but I don't think it would be unprecedented.
Unless you think no action would be taken on anything you say, youd just not bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom