Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing I've posted on this is made up or part of my imagination, and I'll be more than happy for anyone to directly ask TW or others tomorrow.
Hi TW, does scotch egg make up rumours on the yellows forum? Can you confirm or deny, he’s happy for you to do so.

Nothing I've posted on this is made up or part of my imagination, and I'll be more than happy for anyone to directly ask TW or others tomorrow.

Did it take you 5 weeks to find out about Mous who left for Portsmouth on the 19th January?

Did it take you 3 weeks to find about Mark Thomas & Matty Taylor considering their last day at the club was January 31st?

People ask what Tim Williams does and if he knows why good people are leaving. One thing he has done (and feel free to ask this on Friday) is that he has spoken with all of the players and other key personnel at the club. Most individually, a few collectively, all over the last month or so. He has given people the opportunity to air any issues or concerns and that is why I said on Saturday that the vast majority of the players are 100% behind Robinson and @Steve Gilbert has said that he hasn't lost the dressing room. Of course, no one is happy with where we are in regard to results or performances, AND there were a couple of issues raised about the manager (far fewer and less controversial than some would have you believe) and these are being addressed. Everyone is going in on Steve for saying this, and I expect the same will come my way, but those going on Friday will have the opportunity to discuss this with TW to see for themselves whether it's true or not.
And meanwhile Karl has severely under performed and continued to not learn by his mistakes.

I bet if the United Nations CEO had asked all of Saddam Hussain’s closest allies whether they thought he was the man for the job they would have told him/her that he was and that they were all behind him!

I’d also say that most of the players were looking out for themselves when asked this too.

And just to add to that, I personally don’t think that Karl has lost the dressing room etc, so my judgement is based on the facts that he hasn’t achieved the objective of the club, is further away from achieving it, continually doesn’t learn by his mistakes and isn’t demonstrating competences to achieve the club’s goal, so purely on those reasons he should be relieved of his duties.

Last edited:
Did it take you 5 weeks to find out about Mous who left for Portsmouth on the 19th January?

Did it take you 3 weeks to find about Mark Thomas & Matty Taylor considering their last day at the club was January 31st?

No. I responded to a question asked TODAY and answered TODAY!

So, just for the record, can you confirm that Mous, Taylor and Thomas were NOT spoken to by TW regarding their time at Oxford and what I've posted is incorrect?

People ask what Tim Williams does and if he knows why good people are leaving. One thing he has done (and feel free to ask this on Friday) is that he has spoken with all of the players and other key personnel at the club. Most individually, a few collectively, all over the last month or so. He has given people the opportunity to air any issues or concerns and that is why I said on Saturday that the vast majority of the players are 100% behind Robinson and @Steve Gilbert has said that he hasn't lost the dressing room. Of course, no one is happy with where we are in regard to results or performances, AND there were a couple of issues raised about the manager (far fewer and less controversial than some would have you believe) and these are being addressed. Everyone is going in on Steve for saying this, and I expect the same will come my way, but those going on Friday will have the opportunity to discuss this with TW to see for themselves whether it's true or not.

Since you’re bringing @Steve Gilbert in to this I’d like him to answer a couple of questions.

1. Does Steve believe Karl is on purposely making the job harder for his replacement with contracts for players & leaving a poor back room structure?

2. Does he believe Mousinho left the club on good terms?

Would be very interested to see what he’s got to say publicly.

I also wonder if TW also spoke individually with ALL the good people (players and staff) who have left the club in the last 6 months or so to find out why? I think these people are much more likely to be candid and honest rather than someone currently ‘in the building’.
Nah, he just spoke to the list of players Karl Robinson left on his desk ever so kindly for him.

I would say they have been behind the manager but the last 3 or 4 games I would say those players are devoid of confidence and being asked to play in a formation and system that doesn’t suit a single one of them, I would also say that some of them look like they are going through the motions. We don’t look like the hungry team we were last year. This whole season we have looked a mile away from being anywhere near the top of the division. That comes down to KR not getting his house in order & allowing the s**t show of the summer window to F*** up the season before it had already began. With well documented personal issues brought on by himself he shouldn’t have been allowed to get us in this position. He has to take most of the responsibility as it’s his squad and his players he cobbled together. The board gave him the competitive budget and he F***** it up royally. That’s his fault. It’s the fault of the TW & GF for allowing him to carry on now but make no mistake, if we get relegated it’s down to one man not building a squad good enough to even get a promotion place in league 2. Let alone league 1. All because he was serving his own interests & costing the club in the process. For that alone he should be out of the door already but the 2 mentioned above have been too spineless to act. It’s not good enough & wouldn’t be accepted at any other club in the land, so why should we accept it here.

No. I responded to a question asked TODAY and answered TODAY!

So, just for the record, can you confirm that Mous, Taylor and Thomas were NOT spoken to by TW regarding their time at Oxford and what I've posted is incorrect?

Considering Tim Williams is CEO the question ‘has he ever spoke to Player X is irrelevant.’

I’m talking about the context of their chats that you’re suggesting they told Tim that things were good behind the scenes & indeed the dressing room hasn’t been lost.

Which is complete & utter B*****s.

If everything is so great behind the scenes, why are we so poo?

Irrespective of how happy the players are, surely it’s the managers job to get the best out of them? Based on performances, I struggle to remember a single, decent, 90 minutes we have put together this season.
If you’re going by 90mins I’d say I’ve never seen a Karl Robinson team play well for 70mins

Klopp, relatively speaking, is probably having a worse season than Robinson yet most of Liverpool seem behind him in backing him to turn it around and get back on track. Oxford have gone backwards this season for sure but even we haven't plummeted to the footballing depths Liverpool and Klopp have, if you take into account where they've fallen from.
But the fans have turned on the owners, and I’d say that Klopp has actually achieved success at Liverpool, but not able to say the same for Karl!

Last edited:
It would be in the Portsmouth manager, Derby Head of Recuitment and Port Vale strikers’ interest to keep KR at Oxford to be fair.

But yeah, if they were asked and were honest then there’s absolutely zero chance their testimony would be good news for KR keeping his job.

It would be in the Portsmouth manager, Derby Head of Recuitment and Port Vale strikers’ interest to keep KR at Oxford to be fair.

But yeah, if they were asked and were honest then there’s absolutely zero chance their testimony would be good news for KR keeping his job.

Spot on @tatabanya 👍🏼

Considering Tim Williams is CEO the question ‘has he ever spoke to Player X is irrelevant.’

I’m talking about the context of their chats that you’re suggesting they told Tim that things were good behind the scenes & indeed the dressing room hasn’t been lost.

Which is complete & utter B*****s.

The question was asked of TW about why good people were leaving, and he said on the FMFF that he was committed to understanding this.

Consequently he has then spoken with all key players and backroom staff to understand what is going on. This includes people who have recently left, including those I've mentioned, and those that remain, including every member of the first team squad.

This was relevant enough for the question to be asked at the FMFF and to be repeated numerous times on here.

As a result of those conversations, the feeling is, and I posted this after Saturdays defeat,

No one is happy with results, and relegation is a genuine concern. But a big thing going in Robinsons favour is that the vast majority of players are still 100% behind him and want him to stay. The feeling is that they have collectively got in to this and will collectively drag themselves out.

And I've repeated it today. The dressing room has not been lost. Had it been then Robinson would have gone, and that clearly isn't the case.

Is Scotcheggs knowledge released to him by a contact at the club with the the backing of the club or is it released to him secretly.
If it is with full knowledge of the club surely the contact can be named as there would be no repercussions. If it is secretly the club should be able to work out who it is and put a cap on it.

If players were against the manager then they would happily tell an owner or a senior member of staff just what they thought.
I have 6 or 7 pages ahead of me so I’ll delete this message if this gets pointed out as much as I expect it to.

But the last clutch of players who spoke out about this manager have found themselves in the national league, abroad or worst of all left so much on the sideline that they face months of game time and confidence-building to ever get back to their best.

The board have some weird cult-like obsession with Karl Robinson. They’re prepared to side with him ahead of their tens of thousands of paying supporters (sorry, Tim, customers) without which, the club folds. So why would any player talk themselves on to the shelf by speaking out? I wouldn’t be surprised if those he asked just kept their nose clean to give themselves the best chance of a clean break in the summer; stay in the shop window and get out.

If I was a player at this club right now and the way it’s run, I’d think Tim sitting me down was Karl’s idea to find out who hates him and who doesn’t. Wouldn’t trust Tim as far as I could throw him, purely by association with Karl Robinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom