Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with that appointment is he’s the same as Micheal Appleton.

He’s only ever done well at Luton. Mapps only been good for us, and one season at Lincoln.

I’d have either of them here, but others know better on here, because everytime you make a suggestion it’s gets shot down.
Jermain Defoe is looking to get into management
Will be interesting to see where he ends up
He's been involved with Spurs Academy so has some coaching experience
Obviously we don't have a vacancy but if and when would be worth at least an interview I'd have thought

The problem with that appointment is he’s the same as Micheal Appleton.

He’s only ever done well at Luton. Mapps only been good for us, and one season at Lincoln.

I’d have either of them here, but others know better on here, because everytime you make a suggestion it’s gets shot down.

We are not likely to get a manager who has been a success at multiple clubs, Carlo Ancelotti (although some would shoot him down for what happened at Everton) isn’t answering our calls, even the thought of working with Murphy won’t sway him.

Nathan Jones is exact the type of manger we should be looking at if and when we are looking to make an appointment.
Won promotion from this league before and kept the team in the championship which could be considered a bigger achievement than getting promoted in the first place.
Knows the leagues well and the the players i it.
Would come here with a massive point to prove with a scent budget could in my humble view achieve what robbo hasn’t

I just want this clown gone ASAP, and Micheal Appleton back.

Me and lot of others feel he has unfinished business here.
I think the phrase “clown” is wrong.
Clowns are meant to be comical and make you laugh, this man is bringing misery to the club.
For the first 3 years we put up with his ramblings because in the main we were winning and we did have some decent players. We haven’t been winning now for a year and apart from the odd decent player to arrive we haven’t got a decent squad.
KR is a liability and after some serious thought I won’t renew my ST if he is still here at the end of the season.
If enough of us write in or attend the next home game after Plymouth 10/15 minutes late that would show the Board things cannot go on like this

Last week I heard if Karl keeps us up he will get an additional year extension to his contract.
I really can’t believe that,because that means that would have to be done at the same time season tickets are available and there would need to be a massive protest

Nathan Jones was Championship Manager of the Year last season. That would put him ahead of John Mousinho in my pecking order.
Well he's not gonna win premiership manager of the year is he .out of his depth..

Everyone has opinion on the new manager which is fine, the reality is if you want to replace soon its highly unlikely that you will persuade a manger who is in contract at the moment to come to Oxford . I agree Nathan Jones has a strange managerial CV. A 46% win ratio Luton is extremely impressive to me. 35% at Southampton isn't that shabby. We need 15 points from 15 games to stay up

Nathan Jones​

TEAMFROMTOGAMESWONDRAWNLOST
Southampton10 Nov, 2022Present14509
Luton28 May, 202010 Nov, 2022133543742
Stoke09 Jan, 201901 Nov, 20193861517
Luton06 Jan, 201609 Jan, 2019170874637
Brighton22 Dec, 201431 Dec, 20142110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom