Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife, with whom I don't discuss football as she has no interest, just overheard Robinson's post-match interview and asked, "what was that all about? He just talks and talks, and none of it made any sense". Yep, that's the manager. The bit that got me was Robinson's: "I'll put this right, I'll promise you", with Chris Williams replying, "that's all I want to hear". He must be the only one; 9 out of 10 (at least) are fed up with hearing him say it and only seeing it get worse, considerably so!

If this club is going to be a top 30 club (and I am starting to question whether this is all hot air as the Board seem absent recently), it needs to professionalize its set-up, and it is not just Robinson that needs to move on. Chris Williams may be a nice guy and fan, but listening to his interviews is embarrassing. It is bad enough with the players, etc., but when interviewing Robinson it is even more cringe-worthy. I dare not think where his tongue is at any given time with the latter. I don't expect him not to play the company line, but lets at least interview professionally! PRB, he may be a pro (a clueless one based on Radio Oxford comments), but the way he has talked about the fans in the past shows his arrogance and disrespect, and he, too, needs to move on / retire accordingly.

I couldn't be bothered to watch us today, and whilst I did, it was doing other things simultaneously - disinterested would be an understatement and I'm lucky enough to be watching it at home.

That's no reason to stick with the current manager.

Bring in an interim manager to the end of the season if that's so much of a problem. It isn't going to be any more appealing in the summer.
Im not saying it is, and certainly not defending them. I was just trying to think why they havent pulled the trigger. Any half decent manager might wait for an opportunity elsewhere.

Im not saying it is, and certainly not defending them. I was just trying to think why they havent pulled the trigger. Any half decent manager might wait for an opportunity elsewhere.

They haven't pulled the trigger because they are hoping Karl turns it around so they don't have to pay him off. In that meeting last Sunday when the board gave Karl the vote of confidence it was even suggested if Karl got top 10 this season he would remain for next season. 🙄

With these fancy scannable season tickets, I'd be certain that the club can see just how many holders are going (or rather, staying away) from home games.

If the results and performances aren't enough, then hopefully the attendance data gives Tim and Grant what they need to make their decision.

We knew the positions we needed to strengthen in the window. Midfield and up front. We ended up weaker in both positions (with Brans injury)

If they were Karl decisions, he deserves his P45. If it was the board cost cutting, they have put us in mortal danger of league 2. Not a great look in Asia.

I remember a song from about 30 years ago by Go West, the King of Wishful Thinking. Well I think unfortunately to get rid of KR it may be wishful thinking.

The King of Absolute Bullshit seems immovable

Always thought had a manager like Wycombe who can make a team defend and be resolute crossed with old fergies peterbro that scored for fun we might get out of this league?.

I’ll be shocked if he’s here still in the next 48 hours.

If he’s manager at MK then the away end should be at it from minute 1 with we want Robinson out chants.

He’s ripping the club apart from the inside with the damage he’s doing.
It really does look and feel like the club has been utterly hollowed out on the playing side doesn't it?

I'm shocked that the owners can't see it.

Last edited:
I’ll be shocked if he’s here still in the next 48 hours.

If he’s manager at MK then the away end should be at it from minute 1 with we want Robinson out chants.

He’s ripping the club apart from the inside with the damage he’s doing.
I will be saddened and annoyed if he is BUT unfortunately I won't be shocked - in fact I will be shocked if he isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom