Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board have f*cked it, the Robbo Out thread has morphed into the why are our board/management so weak thread, which when both the CEO and Chairman are both new in post, is not a good place to be

Need to address this slide towards the drop zone and deliver on their promises to make improvements by starting with the most obvious problem, the first team management

Last edited:
It’s frightening just how the board and many supporters are currently sleep walking into a major catastrophe.

We are a team that don’t score enough goals and we don’t keep clean sheets. It’s a recipe for a relegation disaster.

Someone at Senior level needs to get hold of the situation, now. We need 1 point a game from now to the end of season. Anyone that thinks those points will just fall into our lap really need to wake up. We’re in the mire, seriously in it!

Get a grip TW and get rid.
Reported. Bang out of order. Again.

It’s frightening just how the board and many supporters are currently sleep walking into a major catastrophe.

We are a team that don’t score enough goals and we don’t keep clean sheets. It’s a recipe for a relegation disaster.

Someone at Senior level needs to get hold of the situation, now. We need 1 point a game from now to the end of season. Anyone that thinks those points will just fall into our lap really need to wake up. We’re in the mire, seriously in it!

Get a grip TW and get rid.

The uncomfortable truth. Control is one way of putting it 😡😡😡😡😡

The thing that particularly worries me is that in the past, when KR sides have had a bad run or a couple of damaging defeats, he has had a good habit of setting up the team not to lose for a couple of matches to steady the ship. Get a couple of clean sheets, pick up a couple of points, and rebuild. Barnsley and today have been marginally better than Wycombe and Burton, true, but there’s not been much evidence of us having the ability or desire to revert to any sort of solidity to pick up points for a couple of matches after a run of very poor results and performances. In a poor league, it’s difficult to see where the next point(s) is/are coming from.

The thing that particularly worries me is that in the past, when KR sides have had a bad run or a couple of damaging defeats, he has had a good habit of setting up the team not to lose for a couple of matches to steady the ship. Get a couple of clean sheets, pick up a couple of points, and rebuild. Barnsley and today have been marginally better than Wycombe and Burton, true, but there’s not been much evidence of us having the ability or desire to revert to any sort of solidity to pick up points for a couple of matches after a run of very poor results and performances. In a poor league, it’s difficult to see where the next point(s) is/are coming from.
I’m just relieved that there were two late winners against Fleetwood and Ipswich at this point. Take those four extra points away and we would be in it up to our noses.

I'm soooo grateful you've read my comments until now but, honestly, I really don't care if you continue to do so or not.

I posted here today because I feel genuine disgust with the way KR has been treated by so-called fans.

I don't think he is perfect by any means but, throughout the summer and even before a ball had been kicked, there were people spreading rumours and smears - including libellous ones - about him on this forum in pursuit of an agenda designed to de-stabilise him and, I suspect, the club. I know what the motivations of some were and they're not pretty.

I've no idea if that included you but I can't be bothered with it any longer. As I say, that makes me sad because in the 40-plus years I've supported this club, I've generally liked most of our the fans and even enjoyed reading this forum most of the time.

But right now, I don't.

Logging out now...

Miss you Lauren hun

Came on and saw 5 more pages in as many hours, hoping that an announcement had been made or something. Nope.

He shouldn't be given another game, I hope we hear something in the next 48 hours. If he's our manager against MK next Saturday and we lose, then surely that would be it? Right?

Came on and saw 5 more pages in as many hours, hoping that an announcement had been made or something. Nope.

He shouldn't be given another game, I hope we hear something in the next 48 hours. If he's our manager against MK next Saturday and we lose, then surely that would be it? Right?
I truly hope they don’t wait that long. He is at the end of the road.

No. He's here til end of the season. A risky approach by the board, but it's there money ultimately.

I hadn't realised until I read it in this thread that we've failed to score in seven of out last 11 games. Take out the Arsenal game and it's still 6 out of 10 which is absolutely staggering. We don't score goals, can't keep a clean sheet and have a wafer thin squad of players, a lot of who are either exiled or, as predicted by most on here pre season, injured.

Get him out now. On top of the diabolical recruitment, useless tactics and falling out with players we've got fans arguing with each other at games now. For all that we played nice football three years ago he's becoming a cancer on the club that needs to be cut out, at this point I struggle to see who we could bring in to make things much worse

Yes agree, Robinson like Appleton before him has been good at stopping a bad run from taking hold, but seems to have lost the ability. And unless I’m forgetting someone there isn't a fit guy in the reserves that could make a difference.

we've got fans arguing with each other at games now.
Did anyone actually see much of this? I can't believe that there are fans out there that have been so brainwashed by his sh*t that they'd actively defend him, especially after the dogs dinner we've been fed most Saturdays for the last 12 months.

I could accept a horrendous season like this if the club was being run the right way with a manager who had the clubs best interests at heart.

We currently don’t have that. Things have happened the last 12 months off the pitch far worse than the shite we are being served up.

We haven’t just become this bad. There has been numerous factors that could’ve been avoided if it wasn’t for a certain person.

Did anyone actually see much of this? I can't believe that there are fans out there that have been so brainwashed by his sh*t that they'd actively defend him, especially after the dogs dinner we've been fed most Saturdays for the last 12 months.
Didn't see it but heard plenty of raised voices leaving SSU today, I was at the bottom of the stairs and the barney was at the top so I don't know exactly what was going on but it seemed to be someone taking issue with people calling for him to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom