Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect you're assuming a winning run will forever be maintained, take away let's say 5 recent wins and place them at the start of the season then we still have the same number of points...
i accept a poor start is not ideal but when it happens is that not more a mental thing from a fans point of view
..it's the number of pts over the season regardless of how or when they are obtained.

You can analyse forever for example some will say if only we hadn't conceded late at home to them down the a420 but then what if we hadn't scored in added time at Rochdale and Mk Dons.... so 3 pts v swindon 1 v rochdale o v mk dons = 4 against 0 3 and 1 also =4
I repeat, we are in or around where most thought we would be
If we have one bad start under Karl that's disappointing. But if he learns from his mistakes you forgive it. When it happens a second time you should be a bit more concerned, and when it happens a third time? That means there's a problem that hasn't been fixed. I'm not sure we can just write off the first 10-or-so games of the season and hope the players pull it back round on a miraculous run.

I think the reason why there are many who don't want him to stay is because there has been a repetition of failures under KR at this club. Not only have we had 3 bad starts, but we've flirted with relegation during every one of Karl's seasons in charge so far. On numerous occasions we haven't turned up in games, which has cost us in big matches like the Wycombe final, the Swindon capitulation and the Tranmere semi. Add to the mix constantly throwing players like Agyei and Sykes under the bus, the frenetic recruitment and the imbalanced squad building and you can put together a good case against him no matter what form we're in and where we are in the table.

Im just a tad worried that in his latest rad ox interview KR used the F word ...fokkus ! .... bought back very concerning , bad memories of Cone-man Clotet the Catalann

And tonight battman is another "big match". It will define the rest of the season - defeat & that's it!

There's clutching at straws karl, and there's clutching at straws.
-List all the crocks kr has brought in.
-Rubbish, in plain English if you have an appalling start like we did, then you play catch up, as opposed to a good/reasonably good start.
-There have been a number of poor team selections and poor substation decisions this season.
-Players out of position, what about Agyei, amongst others?
Have you ever been happy?

And tonight battman is another "big match". It will define the rest of the season - defeat & that's it!
With the games left to go it'll be a struggle, but do you knew know when a Karl Robinson side goes on a miraculous run. However, with the cameras turning up and Appleton coming back, it could be yet another big game against sides at our level where we don't show up.

With the games left to go it'll be a struggle, but do you knew know when a Karl Robinson side goes on a miraculous run. However, with the cameras turning up and Appleton coming back, it could be yet another big game against sides at our level where we don't show up.
We won’t go on another run. We’re playing for pride now and players who want to be with us next season

It could be we do go on another winning run
So we could lose to Lincoln and Sunderland as most here expect
We are out of it but with the pressure off we run into form winning 6 and drawing 2 of the remains fixtures
We sneak into the playoffs confidence is high and we get promoted
KR is a genius 😀

]#[-0With respect you're assuming a winning run will forever be maintained, take away let's say 5 recent wins and place them at the start of the season then we still have the same number of points...
i accept a poor start is not ideal but when it happens is that not more a mental thing from a fans point of view
..it's the number of pts over the season regardless of how or when they are obtained.
You can analyse forever for example some will say if only we hadn't conceded late at home to them down the a420 but then what if we hadn't scored in added time at Rochdale and Mk Dons.... so 3 pts v swindon 1 v rochdale o v mk dons = 4 against 0 3 and 1 also =4
I repeat, we are in or around where most thought we would be
Your perfectly entitled to your view, I can't see it, but that's the point of a forum. There's nothing more I want than three points tonight, really it's a must win, to keep us within the frame, but kr has had longer than most managers to achieve something, 3 years. We have not progressed at all, with each preseason a groundhog day of a disbanded squad, crocks bought, coupled with a terrible start to the season, which, I'm sorry, leads to us playing catch up for the rest of the season. We could be in so much of better position if it wasn't for the Blackpool, Northampton, Swindon et al games, and the poor start.

Win tonight and who knows. After 3 years, and getting the support he has from the board financially, if we don't reach the play offs, I'm not sure too many fans will get taken in his by his scouse patter again, in another groundhog day of a close season.

We played well tonight well done to Karl ,he looked so relieved it's been a tough season . It's been a tough year we all dream about the championship the premier League . I sat next to Maxwell for his first game the ball went out for a corner and he asked me what happens next young man. That was a great journey with him the next journey could be better . I hope Karl is there he comes across like a decent man . COYY

No change. No prospect of progress. Robbo out.
I enjoy the twists and turns, especially to amuse me during lockdown, but I do see where you are coming from. However changing managers is so risky. Even if you managed to get Nathan Jones or whoever there’s no guarantee he wouldn’t be rubbish for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom