Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the owners must be waiting to all meet together with KR in a zoom meeting. I imagine collectively they want to thank him for his efforts in previous seasons, and then a special appreciation for the depth, and strength of the current squad, plus the superb contracts players are left with. Just what any new incoming manager may want, how can we possibly fail to stay up with what he’s left us with!

Thanks Karl, enjoy your £400,000+ pay off whilst we get relegated and take several years to rebuild everything from top to bottom

Contributors are now picking on individual supporters , they’ve moved on from the management and the team. Quite pathetic.

As for yesterday, what exactly is going on with the Brannagan/Long ‘joint captains’ shtick. ? It’s ludicrous, calculated to divide the dressing room even more.

Does anyone know where the owners are all based? It’s around 4:25pm in Jakarta. If an urgent meeting is to take place today, it’s probably happening about now.

It is quite interesting that Tiger was there yesterday. Has he attended the majority of games this season?

Tiger has attended about three matches this season, maybe four.

There was no significance in his attendance yesterday, as far as the manager situation is concerned. He was with a guest, who used to be Prime Minister of Thailand, and was born in Newcastle to Thai parents, before moving back to Thailand. They are also going to the Cup Final today to support Newcastle. I found this out when I was speaking to them before the game. He also went to Oxford University with Boris Johnson. The conversation was probably the most interesting part of the day!

Sorry to disappoint, but there's no more to it than that.

There was no significance in his attendance yesterday, as far as the manager situation is concerned. He was with a guest, who used to be Prime Minister of Thailand, and was born in Newcastle to Thai parents, before moving back to Thailand. They are also going to the Cup Final today to support Newcastle. I found this out when I was speaking to them before the game. He also went to Oxford University with Boris Johnson. The conversation was probably the most interesting part of the day!

you bearer of bad news😏

I bet his guest was impressed with what Tiger had assembled, resilience, guile, strength of character, it had it all

Thanks for posting Colin.

Surely we’re not going to have put up with this any longer? Everyone involved with our great club deserves so much better.

Is there just the slightest possibility of good news on the horizon that you know of?

It’s got to the almost begging stage now for the club to act.

Contributors are now picking on individual supporters , they’ve moved on from the management and the team. Quite pathetic.

As for yesterday, what exactly is going on with the Brannagan/Long ‘joint captains’ shtick. ? It’s ludicrous, calculated to divide the dressing room even more.
Why?? just because we all support Oxford.United. It doesn't mean, we all have to like every fan . STRANGE????

Whilst he’s here Colin he must have a say on the managerial situation?

I have not previously been in the Karl out brigade, but after yesterday’s pathetic performance against a very poor side, the time has come for the board to act. It wouldn’t be fair to expect Karl to resign and walk away without any compensation, the board should pay his contract off and thank him for his past service ( and there have been plenty of good times under his management). He certainly doesn’t deserve some of the personal abuse he has received from some Quarters.

All that said, surely the fact that one of the 5 man panel with the power to sack KR was there yesterday to witness that shower in person can’t bode well.

All that said, surely the fact that one of the 5 man panel with the power to sack KR was there yesterday to witness that shower in person can’t bode well.
Surely 'should' bode well.... unless you're Karl!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom