Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone at the game describe exactly what the crowd reaction was like? I watched the game on iPlayer and it wasn’t very clear. Was there an organised protest? Were Tiger and TW left in no doubt about the level of feeling? Apart from the mass exodus after the third goal went in…

Edit: Just seen your post OX14!
It was loud, would have been louder if people hadn’t left early. I stayed till the end and went down to the front of the east stand but Robinson didn’t protect his players at all like he professes he does, ran straight down the tunnel. He knows the game is up also.

It was loud, would have been louder if people hadn’t left early. I stayed till the end and went down to the front of the east stand but Robinson didn’t protect his players at all like he professes he does, ran straight down the tunnel. He knows the game is up also.
Not so fond of the limelight now is he….

Sorry to go off topic, but this has to be corrected!
Rosie is sadly not a 1986 League Cup winner. I think he missed the final due to injury. Either that or cup-tied.
Also, KARL OUT!
Rosie was injured. I spoke with him on the Wembley steps on the day. He was understandably devastated at missing out.

Not so fond of the limelight now is he….
Wouldn’t seem so, saying he backs/shields his players is rubbish. Plus the fact Brannagan didn’t shield him or protect him either & I don’t blame him. He left the players to take the flak yesterday & if he hadn’t lose the dressing room before that he has now

Brannagan isn’t fluffy in interviews, you never hear him being particularly congratulatory even in better times - certainly not individually. He‘s a bit similar to Roy Keane in that sense, he’s dour and borderline miserable and i just don’t think it’s his way to come out backing slapping individuals. What I heard was a player genuinely hurt and embarrassed by the situation and one determined to rectify it. He may have consciously avoided mention of Robinson so he didn’t get drawn into a deeper conversation about the manager but there was nothing to suggest he wasn‘t behind him.
We are all rubbish and not good enough was the way that I read it.

Does anyone know where the owners are all based? It’s around 4:25pm in Jakarta. If an urgent meeting is to take place today, it’s probably happening about now.

It is quite interesting that Tiger was there yesterday. Has he attended the majority of games this season?

Does anyone know where the owners are all based? It’s around 4:25pm in Jakarta. If an urgent meeting is to take place today, it’s probably happening about now.

It is quite interesting that Tiger was there yesterday. Has he attended the majority of games this season?
As far as I’m aware Tiger hasn’t been to many games that I’ve seen. Probably only a handful. Meeting will be taking place around this time or within the next hour. Anything other than Robinson getting sacked is utter incompetence & an email will be getting sent to Tim Williams if it doesn’t happen.

I stayed till the end too. I think our next step needs to be an arranged boycot of the Derby game.

Can anyone at the game describe exactly what the crowd reaction was like? I watched the game on iPlayer and it wasn’t very clear. Was there an organised protest? Were Tiger and TW left in no doubt about the level of feeling? Apart from the mass exodus after the third goal went in…

Edit: Just seen your post OX14!
Well I can’t comment on the 2nd half. I left at half time

Well I can’t comment on the 2nd half. I left at half time

You missed both fans singing sacked in the morning.

By the way I've heard a few saying stewards and police were trying to stop fans leaving at half time. Can you confirm if that was true?

Dereliction of duty comes to mind. Or, one has to assume that neither the CEO or Chairman have any singular authority. Management by committee never works. Could Tiger have been sent over to sort out a contract that he signed with KR which negates sacking him mid season. I have no idea but no manager would be better than this catastrophe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom