Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel more sorry for the fantastic youngsters at the club. They could be our future, but I worry they may get unsettled and worse go elsewhere to further their promising careers. For the senior pros mentioned above, at least they are taking high salaries.
I see the youngsters as human shields really
Fans at any club will give much more leeway to 'one of our own' coming through
But let's be honest throwing so many in at the same time?
They aren't the Manure Class of 92
RB has it right the mantra of 'I have to protect my players' is pure cant

On Saturday where I was sat in the east stand I could only hear a couple of people moaning my point really was tho that if we want change don't we need to start protesting in the stands obviously not from the 1st minutes but if through out the game it's as bad as it's been then surely that's the time
I just think on here and other social media we can complain but nothing will change
Do you not think that these things are rarely very productive? You rarely learn anything from them and often a number of questions never have direct answers or are more along the lines of, we hope to have news on that at a later date or similar.

Maybe Stevie K could do a wasn't at the game debate with the Owners or 1 or 2 of them.
Hopefully he'll have the opportunity to do one with robinson soon enough.

I feel more sorry for the fantastic youngsters at the club. They could be our future, but I worry they may get unsettled and worse go elsewhere to further their promising careers. For the senior pros mentioned above, at least they are taking high salaries.
I think one of the few positives this season is that at least the youngsters have got game time.

Of the ones I’ve seen Goodrham really looks to have something about him. O’Donkor’s willingness to lead the line, and take the challenges has been good to see as well.

It probably is too early for both, but I don’t think this first team experience is bad for them at all. Plus I can’t see the fans turning on our youngsters.

I think one of the few positives this season is that at least the youngsters have got game time.

Of the ones I’ve seen Goodrham really looks to have something about him. O’Donkor’s willingness to lead the line, and take the challenges has been good to see as well.

It probably is too early for both, but I don’t think this first team experience is bad for them at all. Plus I can’t see the fans turning on our youngsters.
I don’t think fans will turn on all of the players

Which means the players getting stick at the moment are the ones who don’t appear to be doing anything and those making howlers or are just playing badly.

So basically Eastwood, Bodin, Findlay and maybe Sam Long

Browne not fully fit so gets the benefit of the doubt
Joseph shouldn't get stick he’s leading the line with no help
Brown and Henry out of position not their fault
Mc Guane and Brannagan the only two playing well and Mous doing well but shouldn’t be in the team

What we shouldn’t except is players not giving their all and putting their bodies on the line. I’m away at the moment so couldn’t get to the MK but watched it on tv. You don’t get a full view of the game so it’s hard to say who is and who isn’t putting in a shift. There were some reports saying some players looked uninterested which is totally unacceptable and they should be slated if true.

Which means the players getting stick at the moment are the ones who don’t appear to be doing anything and those making howlers or are just playing badly.

Mc Guane and Brannagan the only two playing well and Mous doing well but shouldn’t be in the team

What we shouldn’t except is players not giving their all and putting their bodies on the line. I’m away at the moment so couldn’t get to the MK but watched it on tv. You don’t get a full view of the game so it’s hard to say who is and who isn’t putting in a shift. There were some reports saying some players looked uninterested which is totally unacceptable and they should be slated if true.
Or you could just support the team without looking for people to victimise and attack? I think it’s rare that players don’t try- it’s more likely they lack confidence. The teams body language has been dreadful in the games I’ve seen this season

Or you could just support the team without looking for people to victimise and attack? I think it’s rare that players don’t try- it’s more likely they lack confidence. The teams body language has been dreadful in the games I’ve seen this season
I felt from the moment MK got their 2nd our body language was anything but dreadful

For me there was an Annoyence and thoroughly Pi**ed Off Reaction that fired them up albeit far too late.

I think Golding is the one to be excited about, though I do like Goodrham. I’m amazed he hasn’t had an opportunity in this back 3 as he looks custom-built for the way we have been known to play and is physically much more imposing than Sam Long. I know he’s young but he’s rarely looked out of place when he’s played in L1 and the insurance of playing in a back 5 would allow him a degree of freedom to learn. I’d like to see a back 3 of Golding and Findlay either side of Moore.

I like Goodrham a lot. He looks confident and prepared to run with the ball. But at the moment in order to play he would have to be a wing back and to that I’d just ask how many more wingers are we going to try and use to plug the same gaps. Pretty painful at this point. We either need to stick with Seddon and improve him (like good coaches do) or go and get someone better.

I felt from the moment MK got their 2nd our body language was anything but dreadful

For me there was an Annoyence and thoroughly Pi**ed Off Reaction that fired them up albeit far too late.
I missed that game but good to hear . Shame they left it so late

It’s all fine. I think KR mentioned once or twice that he’s protecting his players…

The big thing is just what difference the returning players will make even if fully fit and up to speed. At the very best we will still have some defensive issues and a goalkeeping issue. In all likelihood we would still concede more than we would like. Plus we are relying entirely on the 2 wingers when they return to add pace to a slow midfield and attack. If this is enough we should see an improvement in goal threat and pick up more points. However the squad would remain paper thin and any recurring injuries would throw us back into trouble.

This is only my opinion but from this squad even at their very best there is no way we would compete with the best teams in division the balance and quality simply isn't there.

If this is good enough for our owners who knows but given how far we have gone backwards over the last couple of season I would be worried if they are not very concerned and are not planning to take some form of action to fix things.

The big thing is just what difference the returning players will make even if fully fit and up to speed. At the very best we will still have some defensive issues and a goalkeeping issue. In all likelihood we would still concede more than we would like. Plus we are relying entirely on the 2 wingers when they return to add pace to a slow midfield and attack. If this is enough we should see an improvement in goal threat and pick up more points. However the squad would remain paper thin and any recurring injuries would throw us back into trouble.

This is only my opinion but from this squad even at their very best there is no way we would compete with the best teams in division the balance and quality simply isn't there.

If this is good enough for our owners who knows but given how far we have gone backwards over the last couple of season I would be worried if they are not very concerned and are not planning to take some form of action to fix things.
I think the ship, regarding us competing with the top teams, has well and truly sailed. Without wanting to sound like a pessimist, we just need to hope we have enough to compete with the worst teams in this division. Yes Robinson has come good in the past after poor starts. However, this feels very different. Not just because the balance and nature of this squad is so poor but also because to use a ship analogy again, the ship seems utterly rudderless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom