Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to have skipped the bit of WHY people think the last 2 windows were bad though?
Oh sorry I forgot that we forget the fact that we have a head of recruitment and a recruitment team and panel who discuss as a group all signings and we just blame Robinson for all of it.

Sorry I won’t forget the rules again 🙂

As you were everyone…

Oh sorry I forgot that we forget the fact that we have a head of recruitment and a recruitment team and panel who discuss as a group all signings and we just blame Robinson for all of it.

As you were everyone…
It doesn't take much investigation to back up the theory though does it?! Mark Thomas has been here since 2014, name all of the old, injury prone or just generally unfit players we signed prior to Karl arriving? Then compare that to the list since Karl arrived in 2018, it will answer your question.

Just look at what Clotet did, Thomas didn't suddenly decide to look at the likes of Ivo Pekalski or Dwight Tiendalli now did he?

A manager has a significant impact on transfer targets, that shouldn't be revolutionary to anyone

As you were everyone…
The rules as in ‘everyone leave Karl Robinson alone?’ If you have knowledge that he’s innocent of all recruitment mistakes then it would definitely help his cause if you shared it. Personally I think actually being in the country at a time when all our competitors were squad building this summer would have helped. So would not giving two year contracts to ageing and injured players. As would playing players that you have signed who have proved their fitness. As would building a balanced squad and filling the full quota.

I asked you politely several weeks ago what it is you see in KR, and why you think he’s still the man to bring us success but you didn’t reply. I’m genuinely intrigued and would love to see it myself.

Unfortunately some of us have got a tad frustrated and fed up with how the last 12 months have panned out and are voicing them on here.

Just look at what Clotet did, Thomas didn't suddenly decide to look at the likes of Ivo Pekalski or Dwight Tiendalli now did he?
Or the great Xemi, who Clotet himself told me was a family friend. He knew his parents and his brothers for years and years. Three year deal.

Weird that he suddenly appeared on Mark Thomas and the recruitment team’s radar right when Clotet took over.

Case closed. Good riddance, Mark Thomas!

Or the great Xemi, who Clotet himself told me was a family friend. He knew his parents and his brothers for years and years. Three year deal.

Weird that he suddenly appeared on Mark Thomas and the recruitment team’s radar right when Clotet took over.

Case closed. Good riddance, Mark Thomas!
Look, I won't hear this slander against Xemi...I have it on good authority that he has absolutely transformed Barcelona Hospitals 3rd XI since coming in.

Things have got so bad under Robinson that a fan of Wycombe Wanderers think they can take the P**s.

Let's be honest, @Wanderer, a season in the Championship is the best it can ever get for you. Whereas in a new stadium we could pull in crowds your club could only ever dream of, and truly establish ourselves. Impossible for High Wycombe and you know it.

The fact that we are keeping Gobbinson and showing zero ambition on the pitch this season is shocking.

So we have people moaning about how bad the recruitment has been in the last 2 windows but then the head of recruitment moves on and it’s terrible news.

I honestly can’t keep up with some of you 😂

Steve are you constantly trying to troll at this point?

Or a you just that thick you’re skipping past a lot of the information?

Considering you work in football it shouldn’t be hard for you to ask Mark the main reason why he’s leaving considering he was quite open in person in pre season!

Well since he was head of Recruitment I guess there is a team below him? Otherwise he wouldn't be a head he would be known as the Recruitment man.

A lot of them will be freelancing. Don’t be surprised if we never hear about them leaving for Derby to..

Can just orientate their scouting activities to Derby's requirements. And no-one will ever know.

Can just orientate their scouting activities to Derby's requirements. And no-one will ever know.

They could of done that before the head of Recruitment decided to move to Derby.

The show will still go on without the head of Recruitment and so will the show go on once Karl leaves the club. To be a top 30 club we need a proper DOF and to me that wouldn't of been our head of Recruitment stepping into that role, so you could say his job was on the line and that's why he has decided to take a role at a bigger club currently.

Steve are you constantly trying to troll at this point?

Or a you just that thick you’re skipping past a lot of the information?

Considering you work in football it shouldn’t be hard for you to ask Mark the main reason why he’s leaving considering he was quite open in person in pre season!

Niiiice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom