Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you telling me you wouldn’t want Matete in our midfield on loan? Because I would. If it’s not him you bring in another midfielder. There are enough of them out there
No I'm not telling you that, read what I gave written. However, I won't be crying all night like you if we don't!

Quick question, has Harry Leonard actually played anywhere other than striker for Blackburn, first and youth sides?

Edit: Apparently played LW and CAM also

No I'm not telling you that, read what I gave written. However, I won't be crying all night like you if we don't!
I won’t be crying, it’s however very poor if you don’t use every available loan space when our squad is as threadbare as it is in midfield.

Do we have a right back to play on Saturday? Stevens is out and isn't Long still unavailable due to concussion protocol?

I know we have Oisin Smyth that can play there but if he gets injured we have no one to cover that side of defence do we ?

Goodness. No it doesn't. It puts at risk the club being in trouble
Your analysis is pretty simplistic ( throw money at it)
Well we are in a £20m black hole as it is that the board have been covering every year since they came here. So not sure why we should be worrying about that at this point, we will never be a sustainable club until we get our own stadium or we are in the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom