Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolton preparing a bid for Brizzle Rovers’ Aaron Collins - league one player of the season last year, loads of goals & assists but form dropped a little this year. Was left out of their squad on Saturday pending a transfer I guess. Having coached him as a kid, and followed his progress I know he’s a good lad and trains well, plays best as one of a front two. Wonder if we could gazump Bolton?
Signed for Bolton

It doesn't, however if we paid £400k for a striker and gave him that deal, I can't see us giving more to Dale...

Who knows

Neither can i. That was the point. Odd that we are commiting to substantial transfer fees but not really protecting our investment beyond 2026, save for a few 12 month options on a couple of players.

It's even more strange that the club are not now divulging the length of contracts. Anyone would think they were trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Neither can i. That was the point. Odd that we are commiting to substantial transfer fees but not really protecting our investment beyond 2026, save for a few 12 month options on a couple of players.

It's even more strange that the club are not now divulging the length of contracts. Anyone would think they were trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Ed Waldron spoke about this earlier on in the season.
Talked about trying to make it harder for other clubs to know when players out of contract i.e. not just being able to google a signing announcement.

Not sure how much I particularly bought into that reason, given the amount of chat that goes on between agents, players etc.
It's never too hard to find out from people within the game.

Ed Waldron spoke about this earlier on in the season.
Talked about trying to make it harder for other clubs to know when players out of contract i.e. not just being able to google a signing announcement.

Not sure how much I particularly bought into that reason, given the amount of chat that goes on between agents, players etc.
It's never too hard to find out from people within the game.
Interested club rings the agent and asks.... really not hard to find out like you say :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom