Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if GOD will go out on loan, he needs to for his own development, needs to learn how to score a goal!

Wonder if GOD will go out on loan, he needs to for his own development, needs to learn how to score a goal!
It would be for the best. He has absolutely everything you’d want in a striker, he’s fast and he’s strong it’s just a shame when it comes to shooting it seems he shits himself and don’t no what to do.

It would be for the best. He has absolutely everything you’d want in a striker, he’s fast and he’s strong it’s just a shame when it comes to shooting it seems he shits himself and don’t no what to do.
He scored some composed goals for the youth teams as he was coming through. Think not having a reserve type side for him or going out on loan to have those kinds of minutes has hurt his development.

Even without Marriot signing is O Donkor really going to play much of the next 17 games with a new £400K forward likely to be fit soon? He could go out on loan now.

Am I the only one but when I've seen Moxon (only a few times tbf) I was unimpressed as he seemed to slow play down a lot?

That is not to say he won't be a good signing but just to me that he looks no more than an average L1 player.
I agree with you but then again he makes up the numbers on an already strong midfield department for Pompey. He may not be one that grabs the headlines but a heck of a way to strengthen your squad. When one of your 4 or 5 options is one of the best players in the division below only a year ago, you aren't in a bad place.

Great news. I expect us to confirm the transfer in the upcoming weeks!!!
I trust Dale is not being signed in the expectation he will score goals seeing as he has scored just 3 in 31 appearances for Blackpool plus 2 in 43 appearances for Portsmouth whilst out on loan to them.

Last edited:
Even without Marriot signing is O Donkor really going to play much of the next 17 games with a new £400K forward likely to be fit soon? He could go out on loan now.
We need to keep O’Donker, just in case Goodwin is out for the rest of the season.

I
Think they will save it for tomorrow. If they announce any today fans won't shift their expectations for DD
After our past few seasons, if Oxford United fans have ANY expectations for deadline day, then I'll have some of what they have been drinking.

A good baseline is to assume an absolute f*****g disaster and then go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom