Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a test to see if we have the pulling power in which to get this loan in
We can offer him the minutes that’s for sure. There’s no natural competition on the right if he’s going to play there. At Posh he will be mixing it and likely second best to a crop of very good wide players but on the other hand a much surer shot at promotion experience in a very attacking side.

I’ll be full of praise for Ed & the team as ever if we can get it done. Better late than never.

As this is one we’ve waited the whole window and 6/7 matches for, you’d hope we get it over the line. If not we’ve wasted time and all those Jan games and still lost the game of dominoes!
Exactly

We can offer him the minutes that’s for sure. There’s no natural competition on the right if he’s going to play there. At Posh he will be mixing it and likely second best to a crop of very good wide players but on the other hand a much surer shot at promotion experience in a very attacking side.

I’ll be full of praise for Ed & the team as ever if we can get it done. Better late than never.
Fare enough but we couldn’t we get him over the line down with him as early as the Carlisle game and yes I know we one that but as I said at the beginning of this window we have before the Cobblers game 15 points up for grab so far 6 out if a possible 12 but I would like a win tonight if we don’t we will slip further down the table and I can’t see us getting back into the playoffs and yes I hope I’m wrong

Black and white film on socials, is this one of the pre- klaxons?

Black and white film on socials, is this one of the pre- klaxons?
Doesn't look like it to me - it's the club retweeting (re-x ing?) someone else's stuff because it's about the club rather than a club post.

Blimey, a player I've actually heard of and seen on the telly. Just what we need. This would be about as 'wow' a loan signing as we could hope for I think.
Agree - 8 PL games this season, 11 appearances in total. Goal every other game from the wing in youth football.

Be disappointed if he goes off to compete with Mason-Clark and Poku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom