Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why you have a trial first, we could sit and guess about it on here all day. Maybe even have 1 appeal a half. And it wouldn't be just goals, appeals on red cards or lack of as well.

Anything has got to be better than the system as it is.

I think we should 3 strikers in the squad including Harris.

To cover for injuries, suspensions and the need to rotate the players.
And gives us the option to go 2 up top if we dare! It worked so well for a few games with Taylor and Baldock a couple of years ago, I wish we had the resources, the desire and inclination to regularly want to do it again.

Would love us to be having a look at Chris Conn-Clarke at Altrincham.
22. Attacking mid with 13 goals so far this season.

Charlton apparently have bid twice for Will Goodwin as well according to one of their forums. But if you believe all claimed they've bid for about 500 players.

Charlie in a room with the happy hardcore blaring out just making bids on anything that moves, is quite believable actually, especially with him reading Kips encouraging posts about them going for it on here.

Sorry wrong link
Am just echoing others that have concerns of not needing this player at OUFC. Understand Des has come in to OUFC solo. Is young and had no English football league head coaching experience. Yet, this is a growing trend within modern football; applying younger head coaches with fresh tactics.
When results don't go our way, Des hasn't got that guy in his corner to pass the blame around. I like that and want to keep it that way.
GS is a has been and would struggle getting contracted into any club in the English league. Don't do it Des.

That’s exactly what we DON’T need (mainly plays as a number 10 anyway) he turns 34 in March & we still have Henry on our books cashing in on £6k a week who can’t effect anything on a football pitch no more.
You just know this Stewart fella is going to sign for us, don't do it Des!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom