Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

How long before Nick Harris gets Marcus and Ciaron names mixed up. I give it 45 seconds of them being on the pitch together.

Also the possibility off Ciaron Brown and Williams getting confused with the hair and beard.

Poor Nick

So, none of those brought in will be in the starting 11. Browne will be in time, but don't see Smyth getting in midfield, nor Brown replacing McNally.

So, slightly improved squad, but starting lineup not at all... at least for weeks.

Was hoping for much more, and certainly hasn't lived up to scothegg's hype.

What do we reckon our "net" spend is this window? And how does that relate to a circa £75M spend on our new stadium complex?

So, none of those brought in will be in the starting 11. Browne will be in time, but don't see Smyth getting in midfield, nor Brown replacing McNally.

So, slightly improved squad, but starting lineup not at all... at least for weeks.

Was hoping for much more, and certainly hasn't lived up to scothegg's hype.
I actually believed him. Happy ears did their worst.

I’m sure he meant well.

Just a shame Smodics never signed! I love watching experienced streaker fans scampering around!😉😂

I anticipate both will claim victory
Surely,surely Scotchers can't even attempt to claim victory on today's events?! If there is one good thing to come out of our bang average January is that it confirms Scotchers to be as ITKas regards Oxford as I am about quantum physics!

If Taylor gets injured, we are screwed it's that simple.

I am stunned we didn't bring in a striker after letting Aggers go, but there we are.

Surely,surely Scotchers can't even attempt to claim victory on today's events?! If there is one good thing to come out of our bang average January is that it confirms Scotchers to be as ITKas regards Oxford as I am about quantum physics!

I am stunned we didn't bring in a striker after letting Aggers go, but there we are.
In Gatlin we trust.

£50 to a charity of mine or yours says he’ll still be a Oxford player in feb
Absolutely junior [emoji1303]I can only tell you all what I’ve been told by someone within the club and though he’s been wrong before he’s been correct on the majority of things BFC related.
Is Tangerine145 still hanging around?

Well that's the thing, the club have held back the final two signings for Scotchegg to officially announce right here as a forum exclusive!

He'll be along any minute once the ink has dried on the contracts.

For proper entertainment watch Sunderland Fan TV on YouTube

They're at their training ground running around trying to see into the academy to see who they've signed. The 'presenter' keeps saying it's definitely Defoe in there. Turns out it wasn't Defoe. Proper Lyle Taylor/Tyler Roberts night vibes!

Back
Top Bottom