Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

I'm not sure we'd be interested considering what seems to have gone on with him at Ipswich and KR's focus on the atmosphere in the group but obviously I could be wrong. Can he play the lone striker role?
He is of similar ilk to Matty Taylor and who would have thought that he could play up top on his own .
Don't think it matters a jot what when on at Ipswich tbh if he were to come for 3 months and score a few goals as we gain promotion 😉
Although I'm confident the scouting team will have their eyes on another gem for us wherever that may be from .

He is of similar ilk to Matty Taylor and who would have thought that he could play up top on his own .
Don't think it matters a jot what when on at Ipswich tbh if he were to come for 3 months and score a few goals as we gain promotion 😉
Although I'm confident the scouting team will have their eyes on another gem for us wherever that may be from .

He's been banned from driving for being caught drink driving twice iirc. And his attitude in the Ipswich squad has been questioned as well I think which would matter a jot with KR.

If he is banned from driving how practical is moving to us anyway? Assuming he is still banned I can’t see him living anywhere near us and would he uproot for a loan?

He's been banned from driving for being caught drink driving twice iirc. And his attitude in the Ipswich squad has been questioned as well I think which would matter a jot with KR.
All depends what his attitude to it all is , I'm sure that Robbo would have him if he showed remorse and would help educate others by his stupidness.
Thinking Bobby Mcdonald getting sacked by Man City and what he added to our team.
Experienced goalscorer with a point to prove and a real option to Matty T .

If he is banned from driving how practical is moving to us anyway? Assuming he is still banned I can’t see him living anywhere near us and would he uproot for a loan?
Part and parcel of football I'd say the moving issue.
He is out of contract at Ipswich at the end of this season , has only been there a couple of years so hardly would have roots there.
I'm sure he could afford a taxi !!

Part and parcel of football I'd say the moving issue.
He is out of contract at Ipswich at the end of this season , has only been there a couple of years so hardly would have roots there.
I'm sure he could afford a taxi !!

His roots are no where near here though? Doesn’t have to leave Ipswich in January, easily get a club as a free agent in the summer so I can’t see him coming here for a few months.

I can see us getting a young prem forward on loan more than an experienced forward at this level anyway.

All depends what his attitude to it all is , I'm sure that Robbo would have him if he showed remorse and would help educate others by his stupidness.
Thinking Bobby Mcdonald getting sacked by Man City and what he added to our team.
Experienced goalscorer with a point to prove and a real option to Matty T .

Still don't see it if the rumours of his attitude within the Ipswich squad (which wasn't to do with drink driving) are true, considering KR's view on the group and the atmosphere within being very important, especially for a loan player.

Slightly obscure link of Ryan Williams to Wellington Phoenix on twitter from a journo who covers them.

Slightly obscure link of Ryan Williams to Wellington Phoenix on twitter from a journo who covers them.
Wouldn’t be too surprised to see this happen. He’s probably disappointed with the lack of game time and I’d imagine KR would fancy his chances of getting in an upgrade.

Another Kiwi journo seems to corroborate that it might be on.

Shame if it happens as he’s a good, versatile option. Does seem to be injured a lot mind, which isn’t helpful for someone who is predominantly a squad player.
Depends if he fancies going back down under, I guess. It’s a bit of a waste of time for him to sit on the bench and I’m sure we’ll want to wheel and deal a bit in January.

Back
Top Bottom