Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

Well we’ve had about 17 midfielders / wingers / forwards competing for 6 spots all season, and midfield and attacking players generally cost more than defenders do in both fees and wages, so if that’s the case then it’s merely poor planning.
Unless this is the dream of course...

1642516139232.png

Tom Eaves what’s he up to. Scored goals for Gills in this league and then went to Hull…

Big target man, something different, and may cause aerial threat.
Looks to have finally forced his way into Hulls starting 11 having started their last few games, they recently sold Josh Magennis to Wigan as well so doubt they’ll let another striker go.

Playing for Hull, started their last game but mostly a sub in his 16 Championship appearances (430 odd minutes total) this season.
I think he's out of contract this summer. Would certainly complement Taylor, bring others into the game with his hold up play and be a handful for defenders to deal with. I reckon Taylor would score even more goals in a two up front but I know KR doesn't like doing it.

Yes against Cheltenham half time 2-1 to the U’s Bodin scored both
4-1 full-time.
Bodin (2), Smith and O'Donkor.

Stevens, Forde, Mousinho (Nosakhare), Thorniley (McNally), Golding, Hanson (Smith), Kane (Masters), Davis, Agyei, Winnall (O’Donkor), Bodin

4-1 full-time.
Bodin (2), Smith and O'Donkor.

Stevens, Forde, Mousinho (Nosakhare), Thorniley (McNally), Golding, Hanson (Smith), Kane (Masters), Davis, Agyei, Winnall (O’Donkor), Bodin

Bodin weighed in with 2 goals .... plus young Smith and GO'D got one apiece..... yet the 'first team' have only managed 1 goal in 3 games ? ..... maybe all three should at least feature on the bench on Saturday? ..... and using the same 'logic' as Easty has shipped 6 in 3 games, maybe its time recall Jack Stevens as a first team starter?

Bodin weighed in with 2 goals .... plus young Smith and GO'D got one apiece..... yet the 'first team' have only managed 1 goal in 3 games ? ..... maybe all three should at least feature on the bench on Saturday? ..... and using the same 'logic' as Easty has shipped 6 in 3 games, maybe its time recall Jack Stevens as a first team starter?
Yeah, I'm sure chelters reserves defence was at full league 1strength by the time the youngsters came on for us 😀

That said, it would be good to see a young lad or two on the bench each week, although of course a lot of them are out on loan at the moment and only pop back for these BCD games

Doubt it. I scored all our goals in a 5-1 win at Tilsley Park once and didn't get a sniff of a game on the Saturday for Oxford. Some rubbish about it "not being a comparable level"

Bit of a weird one and one I would expect to not be true - Read on Twitter that David Oldfield met with KR recently and is looking to try and bring in someone on loan from us - and they're thinking that it'll be Dan Agyei, which seems to be way lower than his level.

Person seemed to claim foresight about Oldfield going to Weymouth, no idea how reliably ITK they are as I don't tend to follow Weymouth ITKs. Could be one of our youth boys is going instead or could be complete bull entirely.

Bit of a weird one and one I would expect to not be true - Read on Twitter that David Oldfield met with KR recently and is looking to try and bring in someone on loan from us - and they're thinking that it'll be Dan Agyei, which seems to be way lower than his level.
I've not heard that one, but I do know of one player that City had an interest in (which of course I won't go into here). Not sure if anything happened with it though.

I've not heard that one, but I do know of one player that City had an interest in (which of course I won't go into here). Not sure if anything happened with it though.
Could well be Oldfield and KR met before Weymouth came in and this guy's got his wires crossed and the player was potentially going to City!

Back
Top Bottom