January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think, Hope that we will get 2 strikers
But will they be any good
Smith is a perfect example.

Running out of time for a striker, going to Holland seems desperate with a week to go, my guess is we have no funds

My thoughts too. A loan from Europe - does that require any extra paperwork or clearance? And will it require a fax on deadline day?

Does this all feel like the simmer transfer window, we have a super striker,gin mind just have to wait, end up with a kid who can't cut it.
Just get someone who can score goals.

I do think it's a bit much to send our manager out to scrape barrels. Will the Dutch understand a word he says to them?

Think we need to look at this way 2 strikers needed, it’s going to cost but need to stay in this league, get one young one in from non league who know ma where the goal is and on who’s done it

Think we need to look at this way 2 strikers needed, it’s going to cost but need to stay in this league, get one young one in from non league who know ma where the goal is and on who’s done it

What, in the next 6 days, while KR is in the middle of Europe? I hope I'm wrong but I think Brexit might be settled amicably before we sign 2 strikers.

I do think it's a bit much to send our manager out to scrape barrels. Will the Dutch understand a word he says to them?

He should have taken Steve McClaren with him as a translator. And he’d have had a few contacts out there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom