January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do because it seems to be the one position that most fans if not all fans want to see filled, I am not the only one have a look onsocial media listen in the stands, it’s there to be seen and heard.

Agreed. But what’s the point of constantly repeating it? Is it going to change anything?

Another player who is injury prone and has had long spells out with knee problems. Not a player with a good goal return either. Not suited to the lone striker role. KR will be interested then!!
If we sign him (and I agree it is a possibility) then it just shows we really are in the brown stuff.

A nailed on kr signing then.

ROFL, the thought of you doing due diligence. It is not the role of a DM to score goals so why quote Kashi's stats in that way. God forbid that you are ever put anywhere near our recruitment process Baz.
You do realise that we are allowed to strengthen other areas of the team not just the strikers.
Obviously we need players to strengthen positions that need strengthening but for crying out loud where have you been for the last couple of seasons? Did you attend? If so could you not see that the main problem area is the strikers area, do you not understand that if we had scored more we may not be on the situation we are now, for your information that’s facing relegation.
We have one of KR’s men in now one Ahmed Kashi so not knowing to much about him I looked and thought 55 games and 2 goals in 4 seasons not a great record but who knows he may come in displace Mous who has done a good job as DM but who knows he Mous that is can cover CB he did such a cracking job there last season. FFS

scummer on loan wasnt he? ...didnt do much in the time we had him on loan ( from fuckoff di-canio's scum squad)
One pass in his first game for the U’s split the defence and Beano did what he was good at and put the pass into the back of the net.

Obviously we need players to strengthen positions that need strengthening but for crying out loud where have you been for the last couple of seasons? Did you attend? If so could you not see that the main problem area is the strikers area, do you not understand that if we had scored more we may not be on the situation we are now, for your information that’s facing relegation.
We have one of KR’s men in now one Ahmed Kashi so not knowing to much about him I looked and thought 55 games and 2 goals in 4 seasons not a great record but who knows he may come in displace Mous who has done a good job as DM but who knows he Mous that is can cover CB he did such a cracking job there last season. FFS

Likewise if we carry on scoring at the rate we have over the whole season but concede a lot less then we won't be in the situation we are now. ;)

Agreed. But what’s the point of constantly repeating it? Is it going to change anything?
Can’t help it, until we see the strikers role is filled adequately I’m going to, it might be a pain but it’s an area where we are really struggling unfortunately there are some on here who can’t see that.

Likewise if we carry on scoring at the rate we have over the whole season but concede a lot less then we won't be in the situation we are now. ;)
But in response I look at Fleetwoods 2 goals and our CB who won’t be with us next season was responsible for their 2 goals, but luckily enough good old James Henry and Jamie Mackie but we can’t keep relying on that.
But I for one and chuffed Jordan Graham is with us.

But in response I look at Fleetwoods 2 goals and our CB who won’t be with us next season was responsible for their 2 goals, but luckily enough good old James Henry and Jamie Mackie but we can’t keep relying on that.
But I for one and chuffed Jordan Graham is with us.
Dickie at fault for second to be fair. Nelson told him exactly where the player was going however Dickie didn't listen.

One pass in his first game for the U’s split the defence and Beano did what he was good at and put the pass into the back of the net.
to tell the truth , to me he was a scummer on loan , so I didnt really take much/any notice of him when he was on loan (month loan wasnt it?)

to tell the truth , to me he was a scummer on loan , so I didnt really take much/any notice of him when he was on loan (month loan wasnt it?)
Sorry Sarge that should have said the one and only good thing he did was that pass

Can’t help it, until we see the strikers role is filled adequately I’m going to, it might be a pain but it’s an area where we are really struggling unfortunately there are some on here who can’t see that.

I honestly don't think there is anyone who can't see that bazzer

big mistake letting raglan go..much better defender than dickie...older head in a relegation battle...and as for players wanting to come here...why? ask why? soulless stadium,no assets,a chairman who....is what exactly, never here for one,reputation at Reading was bad...see this coming the day he invested...as for KR...i hope he survives this turbulent time...the fiasco last season is not something to be repeated...but with an ex p e teacher currently running the club,funds will not be spent..tiger will sell any player who reaches a fee, poor KR is just the guy the gun will always be aimed at...another winding up petition pending....so just ask yourself....what reason would anyone come here...complete shambles from top down....started watching this club in 1978...has to be in a bigger mess than its ever been...

Tiger is the problem,...not KR...

big mistake letting raglan go..much better defender than dickie...older head in a relegation battle...and as for players wanting to come here...why? ask why? soulless stadium,no assets,a chairman who....is what exactly, never here for one,reputation at Reading was bad...see this coming the day he invested...as for KR...i hope he survives this turbulent time...the fiasco last season is not something to be repeated...but with an ex p e teacher currently running the club,funds will not be spent..tiger will sell any player who reaches a fee, poor KR is just the guy the gun will always be aimed at...another winding up petition pending....so just ask yourself....what reason would anyone come here...complete shambles from top down....started watching this club in 1978...has to be in a bigger mess than its ever been...

Dickie has around 30 more career appearances than Raglan.

and your point is? mine is...relegation battle...older head...not a liability at least once a game heart in mouth type of defender...whats it matter anyway...its the other end which has seen us where we are....and KR is massively restricted by the shambles around him...above him too...lets look at he Maynard situation...whos decision was that then? Tiger is bad news...dickie is one who will command a fee at some point..but right now its s**t creek.....and the paddle is in thailand

Where did I say that we didn't need strikers Baz? I said that we were allowed to strengthen OTHER areas too.
I would suggest that the first part of your due diligence should involve checking the player's normal position before worrying about his goal stats.

Eastwood, Brannaghan, Nelson, Whyte - all would go for decent money so why haven't they been sold?

and your point is? mine is...relegation battle...older head...not a liability at least once a game heart in mouth type of defender...whats it matter anyway...its the other end which has seen us where we are....and KR is massively restricted by the shambles around him...above him too...lets look at he Maynard situation...whos decision was that then? Tiger is bad news...dickie is one who will command a fee at some point..but right now its s**t creek.....and the paddle is in thailand

When did Maynard become this superstar forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom