January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinson wants this Kashi, we all know that certain other players weren’t his pick so we can be sure this is his man. So as fans we have to trust his judgement. He’s worked with him, trusts him and knows him so in my eyes it’s a very good move and we need that experience and trust.

Heard that the striker we were after was playing in the MLS and an ex PL youngster an ex PL youngster and the other is championship but doubtful due to other players ahead of him moving on. Again an ex PL youngster

Robinson wants this Kashi, we all know that certain other players weren’t his pick so we can be sure this is his man. So as fans we have to trust his judgement. He’s worked with him, trusts him and knows him so in my eyes it’s a very good move and we need that experience and trust.

Heard that the striker we were after was playing in the MLS and an ex PL youngster an ex PL youngster and the other is championship but doubtful due to other players ahead of him moving on. Again an ex PL youngster
Jay Simpson then.....

And Mous can cover centre half as can Sam Long. Kashi is here to cover/put pressure on Mous and allow Mous to have a rest so that he can be more effective in those games he does play in.
And Mous can cover centre half as can Sam Long. Kashi is here to cover/put pressure on Mous and allow Mous to have a rest so that he can be more effective in those games he does play in.
Bazzer, I genuinely like the fact that you wear your heart on your sleeve when it comes to our club - but I think we should lock you in a dark room during every transfer window!

Robinson has said we need a new striker or 2, so has Eastwood, Mackie, my mum and it was probably mentioned in parliament amongst all the Brexit guff!!! They get, we get!! HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that the new John Aldridge is sat undiscovered ready to come bouncing into the team at the beginning of January. Strikers, especially experienced goal scorers without a history of injuries, are hard to come by. The January window makes it harder with clubs not wanting to lose an important asset and players wanting to wait until the summer for a better deal. That doesn't mean that we can't look to bolster the squad where necessary. Jordan Graham is already looking good, Sykes has a lot of promise and Kashi could add much needed solidity and experience. This is good. BUT, that doesn't mean that we won't be getting a striker or two into the club in the next couple of weeks.
Mr scotch I do bloody well hope you are correct, but with over half the transfer gone sorry you will have to forgive me if I get a bit overly concerned, because the last 2 seasons haven’t been that good regarding transfers and nor were they popular once the paying OUFC fans had seen them perform.
I trust KR has a striker or preferably 2 strikers possibly on there way to us as boy do we need them.

Everyone realises its an issue. We just don’t feel the need to repeat it endlessly.
Well I do because it seems to be the one position that most fans if not all fans want to see filled, I am not the only one have a look onsocial media listen in the stands, it’s there to be seen and heard.

I think Kashi will be a good signing for us. Experienced, knows what this league is about and used to playing for a club where it is a mess at the top table.

Yes we need 2 strikers but lets not pretend the rest of the squad is all ok. I'd say we now need a CB, 2 strikers and possibly a left back if Garbett goes back.

A certain tool we had on loan from up the road, useless and lazy

Medhi Kerrouche. He was quite prolific for that lot down the road until falling out with Di Canio. He looked out of practice for us and his main, damning contribution to us was a horrendous throw in against Shrewsbury that allowed them to get a draw.

Here’s hoping this Algerian offers more!

I wonder if Kashi will be as good a player as Hanson was supposed to be in midfield.

Well at least we know this is Robinson’s signing. Hanson, well, who knows who had the final day. It certainly wasn’t Robinson .

I think Kashi will be a good signing for us. Experienced, knows what this league is about and used to playing for a club where it is a mess at the top table.

Yes we need 2 strikers but lets not pretend the rest of the squad is all ok. I'd say we now need a CB, 2 strikers and possibly a left back if Garbett goes back.
Can’t see Garbett going back now tbh

Because I am doing due diligence on our signing as Myles does with potential owners and members of the board also Robinson’s record with his signings this season haven’t been the next decisions.

ROFL, the thought of you doing due diligence. It is not the role of a DM to score goals so why quote Kashi's stats in that way. God forbid that you are ever put anywhere near our recruitment process Baz.
You do realise that we are allowed to strengthen other areas of the team not just the strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom