January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone else heard this rumour? I’ve seen it on Twitter and Instagram now.

I don’t believe it myself, however the way the club is currently being run nothing would surprise me anymore.

How the hell do you not terminate a loan properly?? He's been back 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure that this would have been sorted weeks ago. There are plenty of things to worry about right now, but ridiculous made up shite ain't it!!!

How the hell do you not terminate a loan properly?? He's been back 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure that this would have been sorted weeks ago. There are plenty of things to worry about right now, but ridiculous made up shite ain't it!!!

Are you sure, Scotchegg?

Had heard this as a little whisper and that he almost played for the U23s against Gillingham.

Could all depend on the makeup of the loan agreement. It's only the Oxford Mail who have said we activated a clause to cut the loan short. I don't remember the club using that wording - in fact, was there ever an piece on the official site saying he had gone? - KR was quoted as saying he's gone back to Reading to allow the new manager to look at him and decide whether he goes elsewhere.

Perhaps Reading decided they don't need him and no other offers so haven't agreed to end the loan? If there was no proper exit clause then I think it needs agreement from all 3 parties.

It could be that the loan termination date hasn't yet arrived but he just went back to Reading early I.e. We're still paying his wages until date X and could still play for us but has gone back. A bit like Jordan Graham and Ipswich.

ROFL, the thought of you doing due diligence. It is not the role of a DM to score goals so why quote Kashi's stats in that way. God forbid that you are ever put anywhere near our recruitment process Baz.
You do realise that we are allowed to strengthen other areas of the team not just the strikers.

BUT, this is OUFC! It's one being able to strengthen in other areas, it's another actually doing it

Completely random thought - Guiseppi Rossi is currently without a club and training at Man Utd. I know it will never happen, but a 6 month deal for him to get match sharp and in the window would be great for him and us!

I know... living in a dream world!

Completely random thought - Guiseppi Rossi is currently without a club and training at Man Utd. I know it will never happen, but a 6 month deal for him to get match sharp and in the window would be great for him and us!

See post 1033 by BigAlan on this thread

Had heard this as a little whisper and that he almost played for the U23s against Gillingham.

Could all depend on the makeup of the loan agreement. It's only the Oxford Mail who have said we activated a clause to cut the loan short. I don't remember the club using that wording - in fact, was there ever an piece on the official site saying he had gone? - KR was quoted as saying he's gone back to Reading to allow the new manager to look at him and decide whether he goes elsewhere.

Perhaps Reading decided they don't need him and no other offers so haven't agreed to end the loan? If there was no proper exit clause then I think it needs agreement from all 3 parties.

It could be that the loan termination date hasn't yet arrived but he just went back to Reading early I.e. We're still paying his wages until date X and could still play for us but has gone back. A bit like Jordan Graham and Ipswich.

Have just looked on the club website and doesn't seem to be any report on the termination of his loan?

Get real

Are we having difficulty in getting Kashi clearance to enter the country? Or is it just cash we have this problem with?

When's the official announcement going to be made?

How about we might be keeping him on the back burner in case we can’t get any of our targets in. The thought might be that having him around is better than having nobody at all?

Billy Clarke potentially leaving Charlton. And guess what KR signed him there and he has just come back from a bad injury.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/...ke-permanent-exit-in-january-transfer-window/
Another player who is injury prone and has had long spells out with knee problems. Not a player with a good goal return either. Not suited to the lone striker role. KR will be interested then!!
If we sign him (and I agree it is a possibility) then it just shows we really are in the brown stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom