January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was asked not to use caps but continued to do so.

Ironic thing is he is bitching about the ban on Facebook, the status was in CAPS but his reply to a comment is in lower case.....

And his application email bounced, so another reason for him going.

Ironic that having seen the FB post, you didn’t list the chaps reasons for posting in caps..

You’d also have seen that he’s a legitimate fan for many years so no need to question his authenticity as a supporter.

You could have responded to him on the Facebook page if you’d have seen it.

Still, certain admins on here have always let their position go to their heads and think of the role as more important than it actually is..

Ironic that having seen the FB post, you didn’t list the chaps reasons for posting in caps..

You’d also have seen that he’s a legitimate fan for many years so no need to question his authenticity as a supporter.

You could have responded to him on the Facebook page if you’d have seen it.

Still, certain admins on here have always let their position go to their heads and think of the role as more important than it actually is..
I like to keep YF issues away from my personal FB account. I tried to email him and explain, which is when I found out he'd entered the wrong address.

2 assists today for the s**t RB according to sky! ?

LMFAO watch the highlights mate. Sky is wrong!
Our first goal was Whyte in the Centre who passed to mackie on the right who put the ball in for the goal. Our second goal was an amazing diagonal ball to the back post for Mackie.
Incidentally whilst you’re watching those highlights please ask yourself where the hell is Ruffles for their second? And see how many balls, attacks down their right result in chances for them.

No
LMFAO watch the highlights mate. Sky is wrong!
Our first goal was Whyte in the Centre who passed to mackie on the right who put the ball in for the goal. Our second goal was an amazing diagonal ball to the back post for Mackie.
Incidentally whilst you’re watching those highlights please ask yourself where the hell is Ruffles for their second? And see how many balls, attacks down their right result in chances for them.
If you watch the extended highlights you'd see Ruffels was the one who whipped in a cross that was cleared and they broke down the pitch and scored.

Absolutely, like all the crap I had for just saying was I was told about the Tranmere striker turning us down, got shot down in flames, think there’s a lot of scummers around.

You wait till the truth & justice committee see that post, mate. I'm convinced one or two of them actually go to matches.

According to today's OM: "A holding midfielder is expected to sign this week... There are two options, one who is abroad and a domestic-based player who suffered an injury, so United are waiting to hear the severity of the issue."

So, sounds like KR old boy Ahmed Kashi who has yet to feature since August for Troyes (lacking match fitness) vs a domestic based crock. :unsure: When will KR learn FFS?!

I like to keep YF issues away from my personal FB account. I tried to email him and explain, which is when I found out he'd entered the wrong address.

That’s fine and understandable but it should also be used both ways in the way of not posting what he’s put on Facebook.

So having seen the his reasons listed, do you still feel the action taken was the right one? And if his email bounced, how did he register and then confirm etc etc after?

That’s fine and understandable but it should also be used both ways in the way of not posting what he’s put on Facebook.

So having seen the his reasons listed, do you still feel the action taken was the right one? And if his email bounced, how did he register and then confirm etc etc after?

He was a member on the old forum and was approved before the pre-sign up checks we do now.

Lets get back onto the thread subject now please.

I mentioned Giuseppe Rossi in the office.... and a female colleague just mentioned that he was at a Serie A club as recently as last season

This target Robinson is on about for a striker anyone have a clue who it could be ? im guessing it’s Surridge as Howe said he wanted to have a look at him after the injury of solanke has left them short bit of risk in my eyes as he hasn’t played football higher than league 1

I mentioned Giuseppe Rossi in the office.... and a female colleague just mentioned that he was at a Serie A club as recently as last season

Quite a high profile player
2004–2007 Manchester United 5 (1)
2006 → Newcastle United (loan) 11 (0)
2007 → Parma (loan) 19 (9)
2007–2013 Villarreal 136 (54)
2013–2017 Fiorentina 33 (16)
2016 → Levante (loan) 17 (6)
2016–2017 → Celta (loan) 18 (4)
2017–2018 Genoa 9 (1)

2008–2014 Italy 30 (7)

(goals)

Safe to say wages may be a little to much

Bradford seem to think that they are going to get a decision in the next day or so on whether Surridge will be going there on loan. We have been told not to expect anything imminently......

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co...urridge-imminent-as-mccartan-stays-at-lincoln
I might be a bit biased but if it’s a straight choice between us and Bradford, bearing in mind he seems to prefer to be based down south, I’d be pretty confident.

What is interesting is that they seem to be in a similar boat to us with needing to get bodies in. They might also be losing Payne, with a chance if he’s getting called back by Huddersfield.

According to today's OM: "A holding midfielder is expected to sign this week... There are two options, one who is abroad and a domestic-based player who suffered an injury, so United are waiting to hear the severity of the issue."

So, sounds like KR old boy Ahmed Kashi who has yet to feature since August for Troyes (lacking match fitness) vs a domestic based crock. :unsure: When will KR learn FFS?!
So, given we are clearly shopping firmly in the bargain bucket again, does anyone hold out much hope for the supposed striker?

I might be a bit biased but if it’s a straight choice between us and Bradford, bearing in mind he seems to prefer to be based down south, I’d be pretty confident.

What is interesting is that they seem to be in a similar boat to us with needing to get bodies in. They might also be losing Payne, with a chance if he’s getting called back by Huddersfield.
Payne apparently has a clause in his loan contract saying Huddersfield can't recall after 15th January.

I'd say as Bradford have 5 loanees currently 4 of which are Attacking players and 2 strikers, then they will only get Surridge if Payne gets a recall otherwise they cannot guarantee to Bournemouth that he will start. I reckon we're in a decent position to get him!

Last edited:
No kip I do not hold out any hope! Tiger has assured us that ..."funds are available." He thinks we are all idiots & he is lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom