January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely don't understand why you feel you need to make any assumptions about what I have said. I have explained my views which you either agree or disagree with but there is nothing further to assume.
Oh good grief! I neither agree nor disagree with what you have said (in your initial post)
I have said that you have little understanding of mental health. Full stop. No assumptions about Robinson, Pekalski, you, Tom, Dick or Harry.

Matty Taylor came on and scored for Bristol City yesterday. Might mean he is less available than before

CAPS IS NOT SHOUTING JUST MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO BOTH POST AND READ IF WHEN THE NEED TO SHOUT ABOUT OUFC ARRIVES I WILL STILL WRITE IN CAPS BUT WORDING WILL CHANGE AND NOBODY WILL DOUBT OR QUESTION THE MEANING OF WHAT I WRITE CAPS IT IS AND CAPS IT STAYS

It just makes what you have to say harder to read. And it IS considered 'shouting' on the Internet, has been ever since it began. The fact that you don't agree won't change that, sorry.

Doesn’t want to be here. God your anti Kr and tiger agenda is really boring .

It’s called a forum for opinions, where even fake news is tolerated!

My opinions regarding Kr and tiger are the same as many on here, you don’t agree and want to give a counter argument supporting them, as you find my arguments boring, please do so. Equally you could simple avoid what I post.

I look forward to your defence of Kr and tiger.

Sorry I couldn’t respond earlier but I’ve just got back from Stoke after having to stay over, half way home, after the game due to distance.

It’s called a forum for opinions, where even fake news is tolerated!

My opinions regarding Kr and tiger are the same as many on here, you don’t agree and want to give a counter argument supporting them, as you find my arguments boring, please do so. Equally you could simple avoid what I post.

I look forward to your defence of Kr and tiger.

Sorry I couldn’t respond earlier but I’ve just got back from Stoke after having to stay over, half way home, after the game due to distance.
Please don’t apologise for not replying. ?

CAPS IS NOT SHOUTING JUST MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO BOTH POST AND READ IF WHEN THE NEED TO SHOUT ABOUT OUFC ARRIVES I WILL STILL WRITE IN CAPS BUT WORDING WILL CHANGE AND NOBODY WILL DOUBT OR QUESTION THE MEANING OF WHAT I WRITE CAPS IT IS AND CAPS IT STAYS

Continue and get banned.. Or write in a normal way and stay. the choice is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom