Transfer News January 2018 Transfer Window Rumours

Tiendalli is good enough. He just might not be a good fit with those around him and has clearly struggled having had two years out of the game - but match sharpness has been improving. Give the guy some encouragement and support!
He’s not . He’s hopeless. On his last pro contract, and we were stupid enough to give him one.

I'm sure he appreciates your support.
He doesn’t need my support. He’s a pro footballer who has somehow been given one last contract by my club. He’s clearly way past his best, and should be nowhere near our first team

Todd Kane?

I’d be happy with that. We’ve been crying out for a couple of young tenacious attacking fullbacks. Smith-Brown and Kane would fit the bill nicely.

Then we just need a decent striker and job done for January..

I’d be happy with that. We’ve been crying out for a couple of young tenacious attacking fullbacks. Smith-Brown and Kane would fit the bill nicely.

Then we just need a decent striker and job done for January..

And a new manager

Your forgetting a striker

A creative midfielder is much more important than a striker.

Sergio Aguero could have been playing for us against Chelsea and Bury and wouldn't have scored. A total lack of ability to create chances is the reason for the goals drying up, not a striker. It's no surprise considering how dependent we were on Payne.

What type of player we’re going to need to bring in depends massively on the players that go out.

If Ledson, Rothwell and Eastwood were to all go (admittedly that’s unlikely, but still a possibility) then we’d be desperately short in midfield and the goalkeeping position would be a massive concern. Replace them with 18-19 year old loanees and I would definitely start to look down the table.

However, if they all stay (which I really hope they do), then I’d be content with Todd Kane and perhaps a loanee striker.

Sergio Aguero could have been playing for us against Chelsea and Bury and wouldn't have scored. A total lack of ability to create chances is the reason for the goals drying up, not a striker. It's no surprise considering how dependent we were on Payne.

Is Brannagan not supposed to be more of a creative player? Also, how much longer is Rothwell out for? If he comes back soon I think he’ll flourish given the chance to play as a central attacking midfielder.

Good to see that were setting our stall out already for nothing to happen.. must be so frustrating having a massive budget but nobody wanting to come!

I imagine it wont hamper us too much when it comes to players moving out though.......
?

Ok ok 2 strikers who are injury prone, Mehmeti jury still out and shall I mention GVK and you still think we don’t need a striker, oh just to let you I am certainly not the only one who thinks that.

What type of player we’re going to need to bring in depends massively on the players that go out.

If Ledson, Rothwell and Eastwood were to all go (admittedly that’s unlikely, but still a possibility) then we’d be desperately short in midfield and the goalkeeping position would be a massive concern. Replace them with 18-19 year old loanees and I would definitely start to look down the table.

However, if they all stay (which I really hope they do), then I’d be content with Todd Kane and perhaps a loanee striker.
Todd Kane? Has he signed

Ok ok 2 strikers who are injury prone, Mehmeti jury still out and shall I mention GVK and you still think we don’t need a striker, oh just to let you I am certainly not the only one who thinks that.

So just to confirm do u think we need a striker ?

We'll end up signing a striker and you'll probably still complain about it. Creative midfielder alot more important, if good enough chances are not being created then how do we score?

Back
Top Bottom