Transfer News January 2018 Transfer Window Rumours

We'll end signing a striker and you'll probably still complain about it. Creative midfielder alot more important, if good enough chances are not being created then how do we score?
So Brannigan no good Ruffels no good Rickets no good, Henry no good or Mowatt no good, really?

Was going to suggest Marvin on loan the other day and some hack has said it might happen.

It's down to him, it is either sit in the reserves for the rest of the season or come back to us due to the two clubs a season rule.

I'd have him back but would his ego (and his agents) allow it?

This must mean MAPP is coming back as manager ;)

maybe play him on the wing this time where he should be? running at defenses, one of, if not the fastest players in league 1.... we need pace. Van Kessel should not even have a look in now. Marvin is faster and can actually control a ball, o and also shoot.....

HE'S NOT A LEFT BACK

dd8919c83b3948fa66089b363e26190d.jpg

So Brannigan no good Ruffels no good Rickets no good, Henry no good or Mowatt no good, really?
None of them are the creative type. Admittedly not seen Brannigan yet but none of them can do what Jack Payne could do and ultimately that's what we've been missing.

Id be on the phone to walsall enquiring about Erhun Oztumer. I think he’s out of contract in the summer.

He’s creative, and chips in with goals. £250k that’s what I’d offer. Depends on clauses mind.

None of them are the creative type. Admittedly not seen Brannigan yet but none of them can do what Jack Payne could do and ultimately that's what we've been missing.
You can’t rely on one player though and tbh the last few games Jack wasn’t what he was when he arrived

Id be on the phone to walsall enquiring about Erhun Oztumer. I think he’s out of contract in the summer.

He’s creative, and chips in with goals. £250k that’s what I’d offer. Depends on clauses mind.

Destined for bigger things than Oxford I imagine, I wouldn't say we have much hope getting him.

The great thing with Johnson at left back is he can make those late runs that the opposition struggle to pick up. He can also score goals from 59 yards out so would really add something to LB/LW and striker.

I’ve got a sneaky feeling we’ll be playing him up front. It was an idea that was toyed with when he was last here. Personally I’d quite like to see him in the no.10 role to see how he does. Running into the box with the ball would scare the crap out of league 1 defences

BBC Oxford says it looks unlikely at the moment. Eales get the cheque book out and sign a winger if that's what your looking for! Plenty out there. Otis Khan and Chris Cadden two that spring to mind.

Back
Top Bottom