Ex Player James Beadle

Yeah, god forbid the club should keep fans updated as much as possible. Especially given a tweet takes so much time and effort.
Imagine, just for one moment the amount of conversations currently ongoing in regards to players coming and going and all the intricacies that involves.

It is business. And whilst business negotiations are ongoing, it would not be appropriate for every fine detail to be tweeted on a bloody social media platform...

This is exactly right...

Des said what was appropriate...

He's still ours, for now, but that might change. And if it does, we have a plan

Which is no doubt the truth.

What do you want him to say, FFS?

I think people would just like someone at the club to say that before the game, so that there aren’t 3000+ customers paying good money at the game thinking ‘Where the **** are our captain and keeper?’

I looked this up as I wasnt sure - apparently:

There are currently over 19.5 million Bitcoins currently in circulation, leaving 1.5 million yet to be mined before hitting the 21 million cap by the year 2140. Bitcoins finite supply is a defining part of Satoshi Nakamoto's decentralized protocol

Where are they buried, got a couple of spare shovels but not enough for everyone.

I worry when the club say they have a plan…!
I imagine you would worry more if they said they didn't! It's the least worrying answer they can give, to say they have a plan, although appreciate it doesn't fill everyone with confidence when they say they have one!

It is
And in year long loans there is always a break clause so that either side can change this in January.
We will presumably send back Perkins and Brighton may recall Beadle ( hopefully not)
I thought all 3 parties have to agree though

I can't help thinking the plan is "we will get another keeper if we can.'

Maybe I’m a bit too trusting but I can’t believe they won’t bring a keeper in if Beadle does move on, and I think they’ll know who they want.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a keeper join who we have a chance of signing permanently next season. Maybe a keeper with Championship / top Div 1 experience who is not a regular at his current club.

This is exactly right...

Des said what was appropriate...

He's still ours, for now, but that might change. And if it does, we have a plan

Which is no doubt the truth.

What do you want him to say, FFS?

If he's still "ours" then why couldn't he play for us - such an obvious question. And it seems quite a lot of fans are wondering this, even if you seem happy not to care. There may be a simple answer, but would be good to know it. (And I'm not blaming Des for the lack of communication btw.)

It’s obvious that things aren’t tallying up. The fans are right to question it.

- Beadle is seemingly gone
- Timescales on injuries
- Tardiness in appointing support for Buckingham
- Not adhering to the clubs own deadline of submitting planning

Again, no communication from those above Des so the only way to get answers is for Radio Oxford to quiz DB. He already looks totally shot.

This has a parallel with KR and tiger in the back ground. We experienced it with Grant and Tim going MIA when it was clear KR should go (maybe we will get a likes tweet from Grant again?). Aside from The Athletic piece the supporters have been kept at a distance.

It’s tough not to assume things are a bit of a s**t show beyond DB - unless everything is fine and someone can communicate that? Until that happens, the vortex gets filled with further questions.

The fans keep turning out to support this club and DB, but if they were in the stands they would be aware of the unrest.
Whatever the situation is, Brighton call the shots. We keep a good relationship with them and other class loanees will probably come our way.

What, so they can nick them away and derail our season again, while insisting we keep our fans in the dark? I look forward to it, I'm sure.

How does the January recall work. Is Beadle contracted to us only until 1st or 31st or whenever the parent club like in the month?

What, so they can nick them away and derail our season again, while insisting we keep our fans in the dark? I look forward to it, I'm sure.
I mean, this is how loans work. That's the risk. It's annoying but it's a risk we take - and there isn't really a viable way that lower league clubs can function without loans.

Back
Top Bottom