Injury List

We have a reasonable first 11 and will no doubt have a very young bench.

I really hope that Holmes is fit as we will be really short without Whyte and Holmes.

At least Bradbury and Spasov seem to be in form.

We have a reasonable first 11 and will no doubt have a very young bench.

I really hope that Holmes is fit as we will be really short without Whyte and Holmes.

At least Bradbury and Spasov seem to be in form.
Ivo Pekelski ...defensive midfielder, not a loanee, one of 'ours' .... will he be in contention?:unsure:

probably not... its more likely Ranger will make an appearance?:oops:

Based on latest reports, Browne and Ruffels appear to be available, Holmes and Garbutt maybe, the rest not (incl McMahon)

Given that (and adding in BRannigan, who I missed first time), we are now looking at:
GK Eastwood,
FB Ruffels + Long (or Norman)
CB Nelson, Dickie
MF Mousinho, Henry, Brannigan
FW Smith, Browne, Holmes
SUBS - STevens, Norman (or Long), Raglan, Garbutt, Hanson, BRadbury, Spasov

Missing Garbutt won't be a disaster, as Ruffels fit to play LB, missing Holmes more of an issue, but could either add HAnson in and move Henry forward or start one of the kids in the front three.
Hey, it's like I know what I'm talking about and everything!!!

OK, 2 subs wrong, but not a bad effiort

Does anybody have any updates on Baptiste, McMahon, and Carruthers. The Blackpool write up on the game tomorrow seems to have more information that the club gives it's own fans. According to them, McMahon could be back tomorrow.

Does anybody have any updates on Baptiste, McMahon, and Carruthers. The Blackpool write up on the game tomorrow seems to have more information that the club gives it's own fans. According to them, McMahon could be back tomorrow.

Was in the OM this morning. Apparently baptiste/Carruthers making good progress and could be back in the new year

Back
Top Bottom