General Is there any news on the injury list?

SwissYellow

Wildschut?
Baldock?
Anderson?
Long?
Joseph?
Murphy?

That rehab room has got to be heaving

Wildschut?
Baldock?
Anderson?
Long?
Joseph?
Murphy?

That rehab room has got to be heaving

Wildschut was targeting the Accrington away game on December the 3rd for his return.

Baldock has knee & calf issues. Been rumours of retirement which isn’t positive. Club need to be more open about his situation after he recently got given a 2 year contract.

Anderson is a suspected broken hand/lower arm issue. Was having further scans yesterday.

Long should be back for Forest Green next Saturday after a tight hamstring & calf issue.

Joseph is due more scans at the hospital next week. He was at the training ground today on crutches in a protective boot.

Murphy was due to be in the squad at Woking but has had further issues with his hamstrings. No timescale being given due to it being an ongoing issue similar to Holland’s when he was at the club. Could be days, could be months.

Wildschut was targeting the Accrington away game on December the 3rd for his return.

Baldock has knee & calf issues. Been rumours of retirement which isn’t positive. Club need to be more open about his situation after he recently got given a 2 year contract.

Anderson is a suspected broken hand/lower arm issue. Was having further scans yesterday.

Long should be back for Forest Green next Saturday after a tight hamstring & calf issue.

Joseph is due more scans at the hospital next week. He was at the training ground today on crutches in a protective boot.

Murphy was due to be in the squad at Woking but has had further issues with his hamstrings. No timescale being given due to it being an ongoing issue similar to Holland’s when he was at the club. Could be days, could be months.
b****r.

Well at least it’s only two games with Seddon at left back (trying to be positive).

It will soon be January for our new injured recruit's to join the club and the treatment room gang 🤣🤣

Ah, the injury list. A place where time is more elastic than Pinocchio's nose.

Great info. Thank you. Not that difficult is it really? Not great news but nice to know and softens the blow when we see the lineup.

Wildschut returning in December is really positive - I had it in my head January at best.

Radio Oxford suggesting that Murphy’s absence might be due to more than just physical reasons following KR’s interview.

Radio Oxford suggesting that Murphy’s absence might be due to more than just physical reasons following KR’s interview.
Sounds similar to issues he had prior to joining us.

Looking at Murphy’s stats, in 10 years he has only played 260 games and some of them as a sub, with 44 goals, so 26 games a year, why oh why did we entertain a guy with a record like that?

Looking at Murphy’s stats, in 10 years he has only played 260 games and some of them as a sub, with 44 goals, so 26 games a year, why oh why did we entertain a guy with a record like that?
He played quite a few games in the PL and most of his games in the Championship.
I have no idea but it is likely that when in the PL there were a few times he was 'rested'
So if he was fit for over 30 games for every season for 10 years and he is far better than L1 level, I guess that is why we took a bit if a risk on him?

He played quite a few games in the PL and most of his games in the Championship.
I have no idea but it is likely that when in the PL there were a few times he was 'rested'
So if he was fit for over 30 games for every season for 10 years and he is far better than L1 level, I guess that is why we took a bit if a risk on him?

I hope he comes good for the sake of the player and the club, but to say is was a bit of a risk is slightly down playing it in my view, especially if the reported eye watering signing on fee & wages for a Division 3 club are accurate.

• React
Reactions: m
Back
Top Bottom