Current Player Injury List 23/24

McGuane, Brannagan, Smyth and McEachran all there
Where did you see Cam? All went a bit fast for me but I didn't see Branngan, Brown, Mills or Negru.

Edit - tell a lie, Brown is at the other end, standing with Mills (I think). Didn't see Cam or Negru of the first team squad, excluding keepers.

Where did you see Cam? All went a bit fast for me but I didn't see Branngan, Brown, Mills or Negru.

Edit - tell a lie, Brown is at the other end, standing with Mills (I think). Didn't see Cam or Negru of the first team squad, excluding keepers.
On another watch I think I mistook Cam for Gorrin (back of the head looked a bit similar)

On another watch I think I mistook Cam for Gorrin (back of the head looked a bit similar)
Yeah it was Gorrin doing the drill, I think it's just Brannagan and Negru missing. Bran is a big blow but it's a chance for McEachran to stake a claim, I've only really seen him against Carlisle and thought he was excellent and hopefully we really let the shackles off McGuane.

Disappointing to lose Cam but as long as Beadle is still available as well then there's no excuses going in to tomorrow as we can still put a very strong team out. Perhaps this whole thing has been a ruse anyway and no one is really ill 🤷‍♂️

Shame for Blackpool if they don’t get a chance to watch their favourite player, if Brannagan is indeed ill.

could be adding 2 and 2 and making 5 but brannagan also wasnt running his academy session last night. i believe the first time he hasnt been present

could be adding 2 and 2 and making 5 but brannagan also wasnt running his academy session last night. i believe the first time he hasnt been present
Think we've cracked it, no Brannagan tomorrow. Unless, as I said before, it's all an elaborate trick.
I'm being dumb. Has Josh McEachran played recently?
Barely, since Carlisle he's played about one half of league football, although he's had some runouts in the EFL Trophy. With fitness being a perceived issue when he signed it'll be interesting to see how long he manages tomorrow if he does start.

Yeah it was Gorrin doing the drill, I think it's just Brannagan and Negru missing. Bran is a big blow but it's a chance for McEachran to stake a claim, I've only really seen him against Carlisle and thought he was excellent and hopefully we really let the shackles off McGuane.

Disappointing to lose Cam but as long as Beadle is still available as well then there's no excuses going in to tomorrow as we can still put a very strong team out. Perhaps this whole thing has been a ruse anyway and no one is really ill 🤷‍♂️
I realise it's a lot more boring, but I may just wait to see what team is announced tomorrow, rather than picking through a short video and speculating. I'm funny like that.

I realise it's a lot more boring, but I may just wait to see what team is announced tomorrow, rather than picking through a short video and speculating. I'm funny like that.
Nerd.

With that attitude you could just wait until the end of the game and see the result. Or wait until the end of the season and see if we get promoted. Where’s the fun in that

Shame for Blackpool if they don’t get a chance to watch their favourite player, if Brannagan is indeed ill.

‘Cor, he is good, isn’t it? Better up our offer to £75 then.’

I've lost track of who we have out injured, must be over half the squad now

I've lost track of who we have out injured, must be over half the squad now
All of the ones with pace- Browne, Edwards, Murphy- now Tyler?
Hugely influential Leigh ( makes us less vulnerable at set pieces)
Plus Long, Negru

Back
Top Bottom